Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina/ Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7749

on 6/24/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I am a huge shimmer person so this is the one product in my life I can say i have found that I truly just ADORE. It's the perfect shimmer and it truly stays all day. I get compliments all the time and it's so noticeable in photos. I have both Moonstone and Opal. EXPENSIVE but oh so worth it.

on 7/18/2015 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I'm a bit of a highlighter hoarder and after using the usuals (Physicians Formula, Benefit, Too Faced) for a while, I kept hearing about "Becca highlighters". I picked up Moonstone in hopes of a dewy, summer glow. Mission accomplished! I'm very picky about shimmer on my face due to my large pores but this product produced more "sheen" than "shimmer". My tip is to use a very light hand when applying. I actually had to wash my face and start over because I applied it like my Too Faced Candlelight and I looked like I dipped my face in Crisco. I tried again and with a light hand it looked gorgeous. It's a dewy glow in a compact! Period.