Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

3.7

very pigmented, fine texture, a little goes a long way, long lasting.

I can go from sheer to disco ball look, depends on the stroke and technique.

can use it as face highlighter or eyeshadow. multi purpose!

5/5

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is the popular YouTube glam highlighter and I really understand why! This makes your skin look dewy and wet like no other!

I used Mac msf but it was glittery and shimmery. This isn't. The becca highlighter is creamy soft powder that is shimmery in the pan but when applied it, it looks glowy, healthy and not powdery at all. A little goes a long way especially since it isn't powdery. If you build it up, it will look wet and glowing.

The price was in the $60s AU range but the quality is really up there. The packaging is so sturdy and tight and comes with a nice mirror. You are really paying for the quality.

Other highlighters like the Mac, your mr would say you have glitter and sparkles on your cheeks if they look close or in in light but this one will make your mr say your skin is glowing!

I'm giving it a 5/5 because this is a powder that isn't powdery and makes your skin look moisturised, healthy and glowy which is incredible.

on 12/20/2015 8:49:00 AM

I've wanted to try this for so long, but sadly, it just didn't work out for me.
My problem with this highlighter is that it's very intense and glittery; which means it gives me sparkles, but lacking that natural luminous glow factor.
And because it's so glittery, it highlights my textural surfaces and applies patchy to the skin.
I've tried using a fan brush and a fluffy round brush and it only works when i use a very little amount of product; but then that effort goes out the window as it becomes subtle (obviously) and the glitter particles go all over the face.