Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

4.7

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina/ Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7749

on 4/13/2017 10:41:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This highlighter is freaking gorgeous. It's the first highlighter I've used and it immediately became HG status. I went from "I don't really get the point of highlighters" to "I LOVE HIGHLIGHTING"

Moonstone is a light yellow/gold color that really suits my fair skin with yellow undertones. I've used the "Pearl" shade too but I prefer this. It gives a really natural highlight and can be built up if a more intense highlight is wanted. It lasts ALL day and doesn't settle into my pores. Just a really gorgeous highlighter.

I was afraid that since it's a powder it wouldn't last very well but it's been excellent.

Pros
Gorgeous color
Lasts all day
Looks natural
Doesn't irritate my skin or make it break out
Doesn't settle into lines
Can be built up

Cons
It's pricy but whatever. I couldn't think of any other possible cons. It's really worth the price to me.

I've been using this for 3 months and will update my review if my opinion changes.

on 3/1/2017 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The most instense highlight I own. I've almost hit pan after 2 years, it's the highlighter I use almost daily.

on 12/15/2016 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is by far my favourite highlighter of all time, I even like it better than champagne pop. Shocker, I know.

It is so so soft and buttery - almost doesn't even feel like powder. Its not chunky or glittery, the shimmer is beautiful and the colour is perfect for my skin tone.

I'm absolutely in love and obsessed with this. I would repurchase it in a heartbeat, I'd even keep backups.

on 9/20/2016 4:51:00 AM

Love this, great for pale skin. Very similar to maryloumaniser, just not as pigmented

on 6/21/2016 5:06:00 AM

Wow, the Becca moonstone highlighter is so beautiful. I know everyone and their mother has gone highlighter crazy but just remember that Becca was doing highlighters and doing them well before everyone else jumped on the band wagon. I went to a makeup seminar by Miss Fame. He was a contestant on RuPaul's Drag race. If you don't know who he is, look him up. He does amazing makeup. During his class, he raved over moonstone and said it was his favorite highlighter. Moonstone compliments everyone. I am very pale and this looks like a true glowy shimmer on me. The color is a pale champagne shade. There is no peach or yellow in it. It reminds me of NARS Copacabana in powder form. It's stunning. I think this is a staple product for anyone. I love it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

GORGEOUS! This highlighter is SO pigmented and glow-ey! I have super pale skin and it looks great on me. The packaging is beautiful.
Definitely worth the money! Highly recommend!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the best highlighter I've ever used. I've never found a drugstore highlighter that gives off such a gorgeous glow as this one! Plus I think Moonstone is gorgeous for my super pale skin! Yes it's a splurge, I think I paid 36 for it but it's so worth it and it will literally last you forever because you only need the smallest amount. Once you've swatched it, you'll fall in love.

on 7/2/2015 9:06:00 AM

i love the product itself but its just that tad to light for me and im quite fair but love the bronzer so i cant really use it as a cheekbone highlight which sucks because i dont want to spend $50AUD on a different one.

I bought this after hearing a lot of hype about it online. I like it but I don't think it's necessarily worth the price. With all the new highlighters coming out, I think it'd be easy to find a cheaper dupe. It does give a nice slightly golden yellow glow but I find it needs to blended pretty well or it can look like you just swiped a line off it on your cheekbones. If money isn't a big concern to you, it might be worth trying out.