Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

1 review

on 1/5/2016 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

OMG I am absolutely in love with this highlighter!!!! Since I have more of a medium to tan skin tone, it's recommended for me to use more gold highlighters (eg. Becca Opal), so I bought the Colourpop highlighter in WISP which is super pretty, but I find didn't get the job done for me. Since I prefer my highlights to add a little bit of brightness to the cheeks. I picked up the shade Moonstone even though it is said to better suit lighter skin tones and have been using it non stop ever since I got it! The formula of these highlighters are buttery smooth with amazing pigment and very fine and delicate shimmer! I apply mine with a tapered highlighter brush, but for a softer look I would use a fan brush. I dust this stuff on the tops of my cheeks, tip of the nose (don't overdo it girls), on the centre of the chin, cupids bow and a little bit on the tops of the arches of my brows. I get the most gorgeous glow from this stuff which is well needed especially since I have oily skin and tend to wear matte foundations. The only downside to this is the price tag, but I find it to be well worth it!