BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

1 review

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina/ Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7749

on 1/5/2016 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

OMG I am absolutely in love with this highlighter!!!! Since I have more of a medium to tan skin tone, it's recommended for me to use more gold highlighters (eg. Becca Opal), so I bought the Colourpop highlighter in WISP which is super pretty, but I find didn't get the job done for me. Since I prefer my highlights to add a little bit of brightness to the cheeks. I picked up the shade Moonstone even though it is said to better suit lighter skin tones and have been using it non stop ever since I got it! The formula of these highlighters are buttery smooth with amazing pigment and very fine and delicate shimmer! I apply mine with a tapered highlighter brush, but for a softer look I would use a fan brush. I dust this stuff on the tops of my cheeks, tip of the nose (don't overdo it girls), on the centre of the chin, cupids bow and a little bit on the tops of the arches of my brows. I get the most gorgeous glow from this stuff which is well needed especially since I have oily skin and tend to wear matte foundations. The only downside to this is the price tag, but I find it to be well worth it!