Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

4.5

This is the most natural highlighter that I've ever used. I find highlighters are either too bright or you don't see anything at all. I have a yellow, olive undertone and the moonstone color blends perfectly into my skin. The shimmering powder is very finely milled and brushes over your skin effortlessly. I only have to apply one layer to see the highlights in my skin. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long. After a few hours, it completely disappears from my skin. This would be a great product for a night out when you only need to be able to see the highlights through dinner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Call me crazy, not a fan. I returned this. This is a yellow based highlighter. I should know by now that I will never go for yellow. I like gold, I don't like yellow. I dislike the packaging. It is solid/heavy, which I like. But the back is rubbery and easily gets dirty and I don't find it attractive. The new gold/silver and rose/silver packaging is quite beautiful, but not this. The powder itself is very soft and easily damaged. When I apply it, I feel like powder is flying everywhere as it's so loosely pressed. Worst, it doesn't show up on my face. It's like my face eats this stuff. I don't know where it goes!
I'm going to try Kat Von D Thunderstruck eyeshadow for a gold highlight and see how that goes. And every time I think I might regret returning this, I use MAC nylon eyeshadow as a highlight.

Absolutely gorgeous. One of my HG powder highlights. It gives a nice glow, has a bit of glitter, but nothing super chunky or unnatural. It gives a natural healthy sheen. The formula is good, and the powder is finely milled.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Who doesn't own a Becca pressed highlighter at this point? They're so wildly popular for a reason. The pressed SSPs are intensely pigmented yet almost foolproof because they're so finely milled. It never ends up glittery or powdery no matter how much you apply. The finish is about as natural and smooth as it can possibly get with a powder highlight.

Moonstone is a light gold that is especially flattering on yellow skin tones. There are definitely dupes out there, but what you're paying for is the quality of the product. Also, the price tag really isn't bad at all considering these highlighters last for an eternity.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great highlighter. A little pricey, but lasts a long time. I've had mine for 8 months and barely made a dent.

If you are looking for similar, more affordable options I recommend colourpop smoke n whistles.

Overall would repurchase.

on 6/21/2016 5:06:00 AM

Wow, the Becca moonstone highlighter is so beautiful. I know everyone and their mother has gone highlighter crazy but just remember that Becca was doing highlighters and doing them well before everyone else jumped on the band wagon. I went to a makeup seminar by Miss Fame. He was a contestant on RuPaul's Drag race. If you don't know who he is, look him up. He does amazing makeup. During his class, he raved over moonstone and said it was his favorite highlighter. Moonstone compliments everyone. I am very pale and this looks like a true glowy shimmer on me. The color is a pale champagne shade. There is no peach or yellow in it. It reminds me of NARS Copacabana in powder form. It's stunning. I think this is a staple product for anyone. I love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OOH LA LA!! Holy sweet mother of Jesus this is a gorgeous highlighter!
I mean It's pricey as scheisse, and really just makes you question if you're really about to drop all that mulah on one single cosmetic item before you get to the register but man O man is it worth every single little shiny Lincoln that you end up spending on it. First off the compact is cute. Very durable and sleek without being too gawdy, cheap or clunky. Secondly, the quality of the product is excellent. You can tell that it's very much a higher end product So you definitely get what you pay for here. It is extremely pigmented, silky and smooth and a little goes a long way so it will probably last you foreverrrrrr. It applies like a dream and imparts the most beautiful "high definition"kinda glow without making you look like a disco ball. No cheap effect whatsoever. I haven't tried their other shades yet as I found moonshine to be a better shade for my light skintone but who knows, I might give the other shades a second glance now that I've witnessed the wonders of this one. Even though to be honest I only tend to wear it on nights out or special occassions since its so pricey I usually wear my pur minerals highlighter in afterglow or my
julep glow powder in champagne but I gotta admit that this one is definitely my fav and I will definitely be repurchasing if the day ever comes when I run out of it. Trust me, If you're gonna splurge on a makeup item I suggest that you splurge on this one. Highly recommend it. Treat yo self!
You won't regret it^_-

on 1/21/2016 6:33:00 PM

BECCA Shimmering Skin Pefectors are LIFE. In one fell swoop I bought, moonstone, opal and rose gold. My favorite is moonstone and opal. Rose gold is just too dark for me. This product is both soft and pigmented. This is a little more on the light gold side than opal which is more of a golden highlight.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The Becca Highlighters deserve all the hype they get!

This is best suited for fair skin and it leaves you with a pearly porcelain glow!
It looks especially good on camera with high-flash because the light reflectors in the product make you look RED CARPET READY.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I cannot stress enough about how amazing this product is!!!! UGH it's beautiful. I always feel so glowing and it sits on the skin beautifully, I just don't know what i'd do without this highlighter! HOLY GRAIL! honestly so worth every penny & I won't go without it. xoxo.