Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

3.7

on 2/26/2017 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

This stuff is just sooooo good. Im using this everyday just a little swipe on top of my cheek and im good to go. Doesnt make me look oily or anything just simply glowing (I have very oily skin and is super sensitive) This doesn't broke me out either. Love it! will definitely repurchase.

on 1/21/2016 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm a neutral leaning slightly yellow NC20. Moonstone happens to be very flattering on my skin tone...it leaves a subtle golden pearly sheen to my skin. Although I found the quality of The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer good, it was far too golden on me. Moonstone is like a toned down version, because it has more of a pearl colour base. The shimmers are not chunky at all and I like that Moonstone can look subtle or intense depending on how much I apply, unlike the MAC Soft&Gentle which looks too full on regardless of how sparingly I apply. Moonstone goes on really smoothly and lasts all day on my skin. The big downside for me is how expensive this stuff is, around £32 here in the UK.

on 11/14/2015 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Ah..BECCA HIGHLIGHTERS seem all the rage these days! With the saying "HIGHLIGHT on FLEEK" these days on Instagram, people seem to be rushing to buy highlighters..

I am not a beginner to highlighters. I've used them for 5+ years now and tried maybe 10-15 of them. What's not to love about highlighters- they make your features way more sculpted, brightens skin, slims nose, slims cheeks, makes lips look fuller, accentuates your eyes!!

I bought Moonstone because I looked at it in the store and it was a light yellow in the pan. I thought: perfect! I have light yellow (NC20-25) skin so this has got to work!!!

I wore it 3 times and decided to sell it on Craigslist...the color is TOO obvious and stark on me, it screams "Look at me I am wearing a highlighter!!!" In the pan it looks pale yellow, but on my skin it looks a little silvery-white! It's so obvious that I am wearing a highlighter, but I guess gaudy makeup is in these days, but Im one that likes the kind of makeup where you cant tell you are wearing makeup!

OPAL is much better for a natural looking glow on my NC20-25 skin.