Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

4.7

on 1/9/2017 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

If you're undecided on shelling out $50 CAD for a highlighter..... I'd say splurge! I got this during a VIB sale at Sephora a year ago & still have a TON left. It's very pigmented & you only need a little; I use sparingly on the high points on my face. I have very oily skin & use a lot of matte products, so need a highlighter to bring dimension to my face. I do a light sweep on my cheeks for a subtle glow. But layer it on my brow bone & inner eye for more contrast.

I got the shade Moonstone, which is described as a pale gold. It looks gorge on my warm NC30 skin. The gold color compliments my skin tone and looks natural. But when the light hits, you see this "silver" reflection from the pale gold color & it's stunning! No glittery sparkles but a shimmering glow. It's buttery smooth & very buildable because it's so finely milled.

With all that said.... I wouldn't repurchase because it's too expensive PLUS I use it so sparingly I could get away with a simple drugstore highlighter. BUT this was a fun splurge & it's a really great product!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

GORGEOUS! This highlighter is SO pigmented and glow-ey! I have super pale skin and it looks great on me. The packaging is beautiful.
Definitely worth the money! Highly recommend!

on 6/24/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I am a huge shimmer person so this is the one product in my life I can say i have found that I truly just ADORE. It's the perfect shimmer and it truly stays all day. I get compliments all the time and it's so noticeable in photos. I have both Moonstone and Opal. EXPENSIVE but oh so worth it.