BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

Filtered by skin type : Oily
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

4.8

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina/ Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7749

on 1/5/2016 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

OMG I am absolutely in love with this highlighter!!!! Since I have more of a medium to tan skin tone, it's recommended for me to use more gold highlighters (eg. Becca Opal), so I bought the Colourpop highlighter in WISP which is super pretty, but I find didn't get the job done for me. Since I prefer my highlights to add a little bit of brightness to the cheeks. I picked up the shade Moonstone even though it is said to better suit lighter skin tones and have been using it non stop ever since I got it! The formula of these highlighters are buttery smooth with amazing pigment and very fine and delicate shimmer! I apply mine with a tapered highlighter brush, but for a softer look I would use a fan brush. I dust this stuff on the tops of my cheeks, tip of the nose (don't overdo it girls), on the centre of the chin, cupids bow and a little bit on the tops of the arches of my brows. I get the most gorgeous glow from this stuff which is well needed especially since I have oily skin and tend to wear matte foundations. The only downside to this is the price tag, but I find it to be well worth it!

on 11/14/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is a daily use for me. It blends beautifully and is amazing for multi-use! You can use it on the cheekbones, inner corners as a highlight, etc. It is well worth the price and I will definitely be repurchasing!

on 7/18/2015 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I'm a bit of a highlighter hoarder and after using the usuals (Physicians Formula, Benefit, Too Faced) for a while, I kept hearing about "Becca highlighters". I picked up Moonstone in hopes of a dewy, summer glow. Mission accomplished! I'm very picky about shimmer on my face due to my large pores but this product produced more "sheen" than "shimmer". My tip is to use a very light hand when applying. I actually had to wash my face and start over because I applied it like my Too Faced Candlelight and I looked like I dipped my face in Crisco. I tried again and with a light hand it looked gorgeous. It's a dewy glow in a compact! Period.

on 5/30/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Finally treated myself to this little number! I really love this highlighter because it's super natural looking, and doesn't look like glitter on your face. I've received so many compliments while wearing it, and everybody always tells me I look healthy and glowing, and ask what I've been doing to my skin!

My only complaint would be that it doesn't last all day and gets rubbed off quickly. Perhaps I'll try the liquid formula next time!