BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

4.5

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina/ Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7749

on 6/23/2017 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

After trying a couple colors in-store, I decided I liked Moonstone best (Champagne Pop was surprisingly silver on me and Opal was too yellow and glossy-looking). Moonstone has a super-fine gold-champagne shimmer that leans warm. It’s perfect for my light-fair olive skin with pink undertones, though it’s probably too light for darker and/or warmer tones. The pressed powder is superfine and powerfully shimmery. A little goes a long way and it last fairly well, even in humid weather. Sephora advertises this as an intense highlighter, but I prefer a subtle look. For a subtle glow I use a soft, semi-loosely packed brush and use a light touch. It doesn’t irritate my break-out prone, oily skin, nor does it aggravate my eczema. The compact is very sturdy and sometimes hard to open, but it's lasted through international travel. I will buy this again.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Perfect highlighter. I haven't tried very many but I know that this is a good one. I stole it from my mom but I'm pretty sure it's too expensive. I like that it is not a harsh white. The packaging is not very pretty or exciting, but whatever. When I run out I don't think I'll get this exact same one because I want to try more highlighters, but one day I could go back to this highlighter knowing it's a good one.

on 2/26/2017 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This stuff is just sooooo good. Im using this everyday just a little swipe on top of my cheek and im good to go. Doesnt make me look oily or anything just simply glowing (I have very oily skin and is super sensitive) This doesn't broke me out either. Love it! will definitely repurchase.

on 9/20/2016 4:51:00 AM

Love this, great for pale skin. Very similar to maryloumaniser, just not as pigmented

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great highlighter. A little pricey, but lasts a long time. I've had mine for 8 months and barely made a dent.

If you are looking for similar, more affordable options I recommend colourpop smoke n whistles.

Overall would repurchase.

on 1/14/2016 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The love of my life. My holy grail highlighter. I'd marry this stuff if it was legal. It's pricey but oh so worth it. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I'm extremely pale so this color works great for me. It will definitely last throughout the day. The packaging is very nice and high quality. I'm trying to figure out how anyone can not love this.

on 8/5/2015 4:35:00 PM

Ohhhh my goodness me ladies, if you don't own this highlighter, you need it in your life!!
I had tried numerous highlighters and liked a few of them but I never loved them, this highlighter was a complete game changer for me! It is absolutely stunning!! I'm not a glitter or sparkle kind of girl so this product is ideal! It gives the most gorgeous shimmer in the whole world! I have extremely pale skin and my friend has very tanned skin, she also loves it! It's an all rounder. Sooo highly pigmented! I have nothing but adoration for this! You will not regret buying this, I promise!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the best highlighter I've ever used. I've never found a drugstore highlighter that gives off such a gorgeous glow as this one! Plus I think Moonstone is gorgeous for my super pale skin! Yes it's a splurge, I think I paid 36 for it but it's so worth it and it will literally last you forever because you only need the smallest amount. Once you've swatched it, you'll fall in love.

This is the most natural highlighter that I've ever used. I find highlighters are either too bright or you don't see anything at all. I have a yellow, olive undertone and the moonstone color blends perfectly into my skin. The shimmering powder is very finely milled and brushes over your skin effortlessly. I only have to apply one layer to see the highlights in my skin. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long. After a few hours, it completely disappears from my skin. This would be a great product for a night out when you only need to be able to see the highlights through dinner.

I bought this after hearing a lot of hype about it online. I like it but I don't think it's necessarily worth the price. With all the new highlighters coming out, I think it'd be easy to find a cheaper dupe. It does give a nice slightly golden yellow glow but I find it needs to blended pretty well or it can look like you just swiped a line off it on your cheekbones. If money isn't a big concern to you, it might be worth trying out.