Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

4.4

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina/ Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7749

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Perfect highlighter. I haven't tried very many but I know that this is a good one. I stole it from my mom but I'm pretty sure it's too expensive. I like that it is not a harsh white. The packaging is not very pretty or exciting, but whatever. When I run out I don't think I'll get this exact same one because I want to try more highlighters, but one day I could go back to this highlighter knowing it's a good one.

on 3/1/2017 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The most instense highlight I own. I've almost hit pan after 2 years, it's the highlighter I use almost daily.

on 11/10/2016 5:43:00 PM

I love this highlighter! It's soft, smooth, and applies like a dream. On me it does not accentuate lines or pores. I love the shade itself it goes very well with my skintone. For reference NW20,NARS Monte Blanc, blonde hair, green eyes, and very cool undertones. On me it looks so nice I also own Pearl and Opal. I have 2 of the liquids as well so I really like these highlighters. They are soft and delicate but they apply so well and it looks fantastic on the skin. Also it's a great shade for my fellow pale ladies. Love. Recommended!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm not sure what I can say about these highlighters that hasn't been said, so I'm not going to beat a dead horse. Let me just say- I had my sincere doubts about shelling out over $40 with tax on a single highlighter. Not a foundation, or a palette, but a highlighter. Regardless of how much disposable income you're packing, that's a lot to plunk down for a single makeup item.

But hey.. okay.. wow. This highlighter pretty much had me at hello. GORGEOUS golden champagne color payoff with mega shimmer that somehow doesn't emphasize pores or look like a tacky metallic disco ball. A single tap in the pan gives you instant cheekbones- believe me when I say, a dab will do ya, and this will last me a long, long time.

So, moral of the story: Some beauty products aren't worth the hype, or the money. This is one of those rare occasions where instead of kicking myself for spending too much on makeup, I am wondering what I was doing with myself before this came along. If you are on the fence, I can promise you that this is worth every penny and then some!

on 9/20/2016 4:51:00 AM

Love this, great for pale skin. Very similar to maryloumaniser, just not as pigmented

on 6/21/2016 5:06:00 AM

Wow, the Becca moonstone highlighter is so beautiful. I know everyone and their mother has gone highlighter crazy but just remember that Becca was doing highlighters and doing them well before everyone else jumped on the band wagon. I went to a makeup seminar by Miss Fame. He was a contestant on RuPaul's Drag race. If you don't know who he is, look him up. He does amazing makeup. During his class, he raved over moonstone and said it was his favorite highlighter. Moonstone compliments everyone. I am very pale and this looks like a true glowy shimmer on me. The color is a pale champagne shade. There is no peach or yellow in it. It reminds me of NARS Copacabana in powder form. It's stunning. I think this is a staple product for anyone. I love it.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is the popular YouTube glam highlighter and I really understand why! This makes your skin look dewy and wet like no other!

I used Mac msf but it was glittery and shimmery. This isn't. The becca highlighter is creamy soft powder that is shimmery in the pan but when applied it, it looks glowy, healthy and not powdery at all. A little goes a long way especially since it isn't powdery. If you build it up, it will look wet and glowing.

The price was in the $60s AU range but the quality is really up there. The packaging is so sturdy and tight and comes with a nice mirror. You are really paying for the quality.

Other highlighters like the Mac, your mr would say you have glitter and sparkles on your cheeks if they look close or in in light but this one will make your mr say your skin is glowing!

I'm giving it a 5/5 because this is a powder that isn't powdery and makes your skin look moisturised, healthy and glowy which is incredible.

I LOVE this product! I used it everyday and I will repurchase again! There is a lot of fall out from the powder though. It is a little pricey. But a little does go a long way.

on 1/14/2016 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The love of my life. My holy grail highlighter. I'd marry this stuff if it was legal. It's pricey but oh so worth it. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I'm extremely pale so this color works great for me. It will definitely last throughout the day. The packaging is very nice and high quality. I'm trying to figure out how anyone can not love this.

I've been using this for a long time and I love it so much on my NW15-20 skin. I'm a huge highlighter junkie but I use this almost everyday, which says so much about it to me. It fits perfectly with my yellow skin and when put on it has this great pale golden glow I need! I'm not a huge fan of this whole over the top highlighting thing going on lately but with this highlighter I get that great healthy look! It feels smooth and blends like a dream. I will repurchase if I ever run out!