Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

4.5

on 7/29/2014 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have both this shade and Opal and I really love these. With this shade, I was a bit concerned because golden toned highlights can tend to look a bit fake and obvious on me, but not this. And it highlights in such a natural way. It IS shimmering but not glittery, very richly pigmented and buttery in texture. At first glance it reminded me of theBalm's Mary Loumanizer, but this is less glittery, but the tone is similar. Would repurchase.

on 8/29/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

*Angels singing*
This is one of my most favorite beauty purchases EVER it is such a beautiful color I am a nw15/20 and this color is perfect on me This is not chunky sparkly or glittery its just glows it is finely milled and you only need a small amount. So far I have only used this with my e.l.f small stippling brush (which by the way for $3 is the best stippling brush ever I actually prefer over my RT one) and I got a beautiful glow im on the hunt for a good really full fluffy fan brush not one of the flimsy ones im curious to see how it would turn out with a brush like that. I highly recommend this product I was looking at albatross by NARs but it was a few dollars more and ONLY 4g of product and the Becca shimmering kin perfector is 8g cheaper and in my mind prettier albatross is pretty yellow. Yes its $38 but it will last a long time I guarantee it

on 9/14/2014 7:15:00 PM

Me being a highlighter junkie of course I heard about the becca highlighters and I knew I had to get it. I chose moonstone because I have fair skin and I love an intense highlight. It gives me the perfect natural glow without looking fake yet I still get the intense look that I love. I am very happy with this and Would love to try this in opal!

God I love this product. As soon as I put it on and went out to dinner EVERYONE complimented me on how great my skin is looking, it just makes me look totally radiant. I give it all the credit because lately have not been able to drink as much water or sleep :\ Definitely worth it.

on 4/8/2015 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

had huge, visible sparkles in it. i prefer more of a shiny look instead of a sparkly look, so i wasn't particularly impressed. returned.

on 5/30/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Finally treated myself to this little number! I really love this highlighter because it's super natural looking, and doesn't look like glitter on your face. I've received so many compliments while wearing it, and everybody always tells me I look healthy and glowing, and ask what I've been doing to my skin!

My only complaint would be that it doesn't last all day and gets rubbed off quickly. Perhaps I'll try the liquid formula next time!

on 6/24/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I am a huge shimmer person so this is the one product in my life I can say i have found that I truly just ADORE. It's the perfect shimmer and it truly stays all day. I get compliments all the time and it's so noticeable in photos. I have both Moonstone and Opal. EXPENSIVE but oh so worth it.

on 7/2/2015 9:06:00 AM

i love the product itself but its just that tad to light for me and im quite fair but love the bronzer so i cant really use it as a cheekbone highlight which sucks because i dont want to spend $50AUD on a different one.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the best highlighter I've ever used. I've never found a drugstore highlighter that gives off such a gorgeous glow as this one! Plus I think Moonstone is gorgeous for my super pale skin! Yes it's a splurge, I think I paid 36 for it but it's so worth it and it will literally last you forever because you only need the smallest amount. Once you've swatched it, you'll fall in love.

I've heard rave reviews forever about Becca's highlighters, and was in need of a really great one. I already owned the liquid hightlight from Becca in Moonstone and absolutely fell in LOVE with it, so I figured I would give this a go because this specific color flattered my skin tone so well.

To start, the packaging is pretty, brushed metal for a touch of elegance, so upon seeing it, I found that really cute. I opened it, saw it had a great mirror (another plus, for on the go). When you first see the powder it looks soft even in the pan. Moonstone is an very light yellow gold, with white gold baby fine flecks throughout. I applied it to my cheeks using my fingers because I was curious of the consistency, which was so buttery smooth and VERY pigmented. After patting a bit on my cheek bones, and a little on the bridge of my nose, a touch on my cupids bow, I then stepped back and looked in the mirror. LADIES, oh ladies, it was SO beautiful!!! I looked lit from within, and it accentuated and lifted my already high cheekbones making my whole face look amazing. I am SO SO happy I bought this, and will be stocking up! Highly recommend. Hands down, the best highlighter I've ever used!! :))