Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

Filtered by age: 44-55
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter - Moonstone

1 review

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Silica, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Alcohol, Cera Microcristallina/ Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcrystalline, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Paraffin, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 7749

on 9/7/2015 10:56:00 AM

I am honored to be the first reviewer in my age range for this gem. I am an NW15-20, and am new to highlighters. I previously shied away from them because I was under the impression they just accentuated pores, like it does on some YT beauty gurus who are a lot younger than I am. I had tried a couple of them in the past, like TheBalm Mary Loumanizer, which I hated. But then recently, I saw how beautiful it can look if it's applied properly, and with the right product. Soft and Gentle by MAC was my first purchase, and I have been very happy with it, but I still wanted this one, even though I was under the mistaken impression that they were too similar. So I finally took the plunge and purchased this. It is a pale creamy color, and I really love it. It is so pigmented that I was actually able to test it in the store by applying it with my finger. I don't use a dense brush with it, because it would be easy to overdo it. It was expensive, no question ($38) but it was worth the splurge.