Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

on 1/14/2016 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The love of my life. My holy grail highlighter. I'd marry this stuff if it was legal. It's pricey but oh so worth it. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I'm extremely pale so this color works great for me. It will definitely last throughout the day. The packaging is very nice and high quality. I'm trying to figure out how anyone can not love this.

on 11/14/2015 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is a daily use for me. It blends beautifully and is amazing for multi-use! You can use it on the cheekbones, inner corners as a highlight, etc. It is well worth the price and I will definitely be repurchasing!

on 8/5/2015 4:35:00 PM

Ohhhh my goodness me ladies, if you don't own this highlighter, you need it in your life!!
I had tried numerous highlighters and liked a few of them but I never loved them, this highlighter was a complete game changer for me! It is absolutely stunning!! I'm not a glitter or sparkle kind of girl so this product is ideal! It gives the most gorgeous shimmer in the whole world! I have extremely pale skin and my friend has very tanned skin, she also loves it! It's an all rounder. Sooo highly pigmented! I have nothing but adoration for this! You will not regret buying this, I promise!

on 4/8/2015 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

had huge, visible sparkles in it. i prefer more of a shiny look instead of a sparkly look, so i wasn't particularly impressed. returned.