no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 years ago

picked this up for $3.50 along with the topcoat at big lots, so it was essentially a steal. the color is exactly like the blue you see on an iphone message, which i find to be quite lovely. (it's also very much like the old, better version of SH extreme wear pacific blue.) it does take a long time to dry. i hate that, but the color is so pretty that it distracts me from being overly annoyed.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

2.0

5 years ago

Loved the color so I decided to try it. I don't normally buy drugstore nail polish, but I decided to take a chance because I liked the color so much, and I wanted it to work. I paid full price at CVS (around $8) and it was totally not worth it. It applied nicely, very opaque, and the color was awesome. I used the Gel Envy top coat as well (also around $8). The polish chipped within a day, and within 2 days was chipping heavily. I wouldn't buy this again even if it was on sale, and it's definitely not worth spending $8 on. Very disappointing.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

3.0

5 years ago

I bought this polish because I loved the color. I have used many different polishes in my time, including gels and cheap regular polish. I have used this multiple times and I also have the top coat in this brand, but this polish always seems to chip within a day. This is not really a gel envy polish like it advertises. I have applied it thinner, thicker, under a LED lamp, not under a lamp, and changed the timing between coats, but I just can't figure out what works best. For those that say this lasts without chipping, please tell me your secret because there are no instructions on the bottle.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

5 years ago

Put on two coats and it chipped after two days. Put on a third coat, chipped the very next day. Love the color but the quality is wanting.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

6 years ago

I normally shy away from greens and blues on my nails, but this one had me at 'hello.' It was better than I ever could've expected. Pros: - Completely pigmented and opaque; 1 coat could even be possible depending on your application skills - Gorgeous blue color - LASTS without base coat; I tried it with no base, and SV top coat, and it lasted well over a week. I liked it so much I added an additional layer when the manicure started growing out. Cons: none to me. If I lost the bottle now I'd repurchase but if I ran out I would probably be in my 70's and wouldn't be in the market for blue.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

A decent 2-coat polish but what I really love is the brilliant blue color. Its a shiny non-shimmery primary bright blue that pops with jeans and tan feet! I use Gelous topcoat over it and it lasts a week on fingers, 3 weeks on toes. Two coats gives great opaque, non streaky color. The brush is so-so and the bottle kinda sucks since its easy to tip over, being tall and narrow.

About reviewer (238 reviews)

Age36-43