Maybelline Color Show Jewels- Precious Pearl

Maybelline Color Show Jewels- Precious Pearl
Color Show Jewels- Precious Pearl

on 1/3/2015 8:15:00 PM

Love this one! Shiny all-white glitter suspended in a clear base, a mix of larger hex pieces along with fine glitter.

This looks amazing over both darker colors and also bright ones too. The contrast really makes the background color "pop". I don't know if there are any dupes for this polish out there, but this is the only one like this that I've found. And I love it.

I now have three of these little Maybelline Color Show's in my collection, all glitters. In addition to Precious Pearl I also have Clearly Spotted and Mosaic Prism. I think the price is alright ($3.99) but these 7ml bottles are downright teeny. They're practically minis! That's my only complaint. The formula and wear are excellent. No problems with application and they last and last with no chipping. Great quality for the price!

And removal is a snap as long as you use acetone.

Would definitely buy again. Recommended!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been looking for a plain white glitter for years now. I was almost tempted to buy a $14 one online. I was walking through the nail polish aisle at Walmart and saw this cloudy looking beauty. I opened the top and saw it was white multi sized glitter in a clear base. Just what I was looking for. Consistency of the polish is good. The white glitter comes out sparse enough so it's not clumpy and the nail color underneath can come through. I love it. I bought 2 on the spot.