3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

I absolutely love this mascara and can't seem to find it to purchase it again. It lasts forever without getting clumpy or dry in the tube. It does NOT clump on my eyelashes and does not smudge. It is the best mascara I have ever used in some 40 plus years.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

This is a really nice lengthening mascara but it's nothing extraordinary compared to drugstore options out there. It's also kinda expensive for what it is but it's a nice mascara that adds length without clumpiness and even though it's not waterproof, it doesn't smudge or flake on me as quickly as some other regular mascaras. It also doesn't weigh down my super straight, short lashes. I like this mascara a lot but it's just a bit pricey and not super easy to buy (as in, you can't walk into a store and just get it) but if you're doing a Paula's choice order and add this in, it's a nice product - it just doesn't wow me like some of Paula's Choice skin care. It would be great if PC did a range of unbelievable makeup, but that's not their focus and the makeup they do have on the market is pretty reasonable.

About reviewer (283 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

6 years ago

This mascara is slightly better than 'Illicit lash mascara' also by 'Paula's Choice'. It's better in a way because you get to instantly see how your eyelashes transform. Another thing I was happy about was that this easily washed off. On the other hand this can come off while swimming or crying. This also smudges easily as a lot of reviewers said and it makes lashes stick together.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

6 years ago

I like some of PC's skincare line. I've never been impressed with PC's make up, though, and this product did nothing to change that perception. To be fair, it is a nice black color, doesn't clump, doesn't flake, washes off easily, and leaves my lashes fairly soft. However, I don't like the spoolie brush shape (I have a difficult time getting it to work for my lashes), it doesn't provide much volume, and it is too natural a look for my preference. This mascara is probably a good fit for some but not for me. I know of other mascaras that fit my desires better for similar price points. I will not repurchase after I toss it at the 3 month mark.

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age36-43