L'Oreal Jennifer's Nude

L'Oreal Jennifer's Nude

Many have called J'Los Nude a Pinky Nude, although I would still say it's a true nude. Probably the truest out of the entire privee collection, along with Eva's Nude. It looks a lot more nude than I expected - maybe my naturally pink lips cancelled out the pink and just looked browner on my lips? This suits both fair and medium skin colors despite J Lo being tan, and it won't give you the dreaded concealer lip look.

The formula is also amazing. Sheer at first but very creamy - creates a gorgeous texture to the lips! My only complaint about the packaging is that every time I open the tube it squeaks when I twist the lipstick - the most annoying sound ever - like nails on a chalkboard.

Summary: get this if you want a natural looking true nude! It's a My Lips but Better Lipstick.

I bought this in JLo's nude and it was more or less what I expected for the price. It's a nice everyday nude color, it doesn't dry my lips out and is compatible with nearly every makeup look. I use to combine it with a nudish pink lip liner. The only drawback for me is that it can get a bit cakey/uneven after some time but it's nothing dramatic. The packaging is gorgeous. I won't repurchase it just because I think I can find something better out there. Otherwise, I think it's a good product.

on 9/10/2016 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this nude. It's a creamy pinky-beige lipstick with a hint of mauve. It's very subtle and it is a little sheer. You will not get that concealer look with this lipstick because it's not opaque. This looks great for a natural look, or with a bold eye. It doesn't have much lasting power, but the color is very pretty.

Full Size Image

on 12/16/2015 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really love this lipstick..finally a nude that doesn't wash me out...usually I can only wear nudes that have shimmer, but this doesn't and it looks great. Loreal lipsticks are great quality too.

on 5/19/2016 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful nude and so creamy. Looks so natural and does not dry my lips out.

on 5/6/2016 11:11:00 PM

I'm not a fan of this lipstick. It looks lovely swatched on my hand but on my lips it's very sheer. My natural lip color comes though no matter how many layers I put on. It has no lasting power if I'm lucky I may get an hour of wear. It feels comfortable and moisturizing on the lips so I wear it on no makeup days. Plus I like the packaging but I won't repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Awesome! Whilst I'm not JLo's coloring skin/hair, not even close but this makes me fake it! I instantly look tanner, teeth look whiter, look well rested, doe eyed...I'm telling ya Loreal did something right w this lipstick. It's a soft caramel pink no where near concealer lips because it's so sheer. I like this w MAC Stripdown lip liner or NYX Peekaboo Nude lip liner. Normally I stray away from Loreal because of its price pointe but this was only $7 & some change which normally I buy MAC for $17 (coz I find the shades so special. Gahhhh! I know!!), but this is simply lovely. You don't have to be a JLo fan to wear this, & I imagine anyone w her color skin & hair would totally look fabulous in this. Winning!!

on 10/1/2015 12:37:00 PM

This is an HG nude for me. I'm NC20/25 with not-so-pigmented lips. It provides just enough color to my lips to be noticeable and is perfect for those days that I have a busy eye look going on or just don't want to think about what to wear on my lips. The formula is smooth and hydrating but it doesn't last long. It's similar enough to Fairest Nude, so you shouldn't need both. Jennifer's nude is just a hair pinker.

This is glorified Chapstick on me. No pigmentation on my lips whatsoever. The only way I can make it wearable is by topping it with lipgloss, but on its own it's a no go for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've had this lipstick for quite a while, but could never really feel good about wearing it. It just did nothing for me. I am fair-medium, cool, and it just made me look bleh. But I loved the way it felt on my lips so I didn't get rid of it. I kept thinking I could find a way to use it. Finally, today, the stars aligned and I've found a use. Hooray!

I have a couple of other lipsticks I've purchased, in the hunt for a great red, that were just too...too. One of them even made my teeth look gray (Rimmel 107). Not the best look, eh? But! Today, I thought to try this nude over that one and guess what? It's now wonderful!

So, yeah. I wouldn't repurchase because I am pretty sure I will have it until it's too old to keep. How much will I need anyway? I also wouldn't repurchase because I think these were LE. No worries. I am just pleased to have found a work-around for not one, but two colors!