colleen rothschild-dual enzyme polish

colleen rothschild-dual enzyme polish

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Water), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Bromelain, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycolic Acid, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Papain, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycine Soja Extract, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Polysorbate 80, Isohexadecane, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate,Phenoxyethanol, CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

on 4/4/2015 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I exfoliate my skin everyday. So with all that being said, I am always very weary when I hear about a company that offers a physical face scrub mixed with a chemical face scrub. However when I saw that Colleen Rothschild Dual Enzyme Polish was not only a scrub, but a scrub that offered fruit enzyme and AHA complex exfoliation, I was intrigued!

What caught my attention to this product was how it worked. You first apply an evenly thin to modest layer on your damp face and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. I left this dual enzyme polish on for 20 minutes to make the AHA had enough time to work. After the 20 minutes were up, I scrubbed it on my face and wash it off with lukewarm water.

If for some reason you don't have 10-20 minutes to let it sit, the great thing about this product is that the beads are small and round enough to be used as a gentle physical exfoliator to clean the top layer of your skin. I really liked how soft it felt on my face with no hard scratchy or irritating feeling. It washed off clean with no residue left behind and didn't have a smell that I detected.

After I washed it off, I was amazed on how my skin looked and felt. Don't get me wrong, I use a chemical exfoliant every night on my face. Either my BHA or AHA from Paula's Choice. And while hands down those are my go to products, but never have I felt something like this. It literally felt like I just stepped out of a microdermabrasion appointment. My face felt like the whole top layer had been removed, cleansed and left without impurities. I just kept staring at it in the mirror wondering why it felt to incredibly different. It felt like I had just put a baby's butt on my face! It felt so light and airy that it's hard to describe. If you ever had microdermabrasion done before, then you understand the feeling of feeling like a whole new level of skin has been unveiled. I was amazed on how the texture of my skin looked and felt and how I had no irritation. Even the next day when I woke up, my skin still looked like it was glowing!

I won't lie, this product is pricey and retails for $55.00 US. However I had a gift card and a coupon code that I applied which brought it down to $34.00 US. So while it still wasn't cheap, but If I knew ahead of time the results I would get with this, I gladly pay the $55.00. You are suppose to use this 1-2 times a week. I am looking forward to using this again this week! I can't remember the last time I felt so excited to use a product that left me with amazing results!

This product is well worth the money!

on 3/27/2015 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this exfoliant, it's as good as Kate Somerville's Exfoli-kate but I believe it is cheaper. Leaves my skin baby soft and smooth every time with no irritation.

on 7/25/2014 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is by far the best exfoliant I've ever used. This is both an enzyme and manual. Apply thin layer all over leave on for ten minutes then gently scrub the particles. I was amazed after my first use it was love as first use. The tiny bumps are gone my blackheads are dissappearing and my pores are shrinking. Your skin will be incredibly smooth afterward. I highly recommend. Quality ingredients and amazing performance. Oh and it smells Devine as well. Will definitely repurchase.