Alpha Skin Care Extra Strength Deep Therapy Foot Cream

Alpha Skin Care Extra Strength Deep Therapy Foot Cream

4.5

on 7/18/2016 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have purchased this many times. It is awesome to keep feet nice and smooth in between pedicures. It is also great on elbows. I put it on freshly showered feet and cover with socks for a few hours when I have the time (i.e. if I shower at night). It is unscented and absorbs nicely. Great value, effective product.

on 7/25/2014 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was looking for something to replace Soul Owner foot cream by Philosophy, and this really satisfied my purpose! This has NO bad odor (it's unscented), costs about HALF the price and works just as well. I don't just want something to moisturize, I need something with an AHA to exfoliate dead skin as well. This has 12% glycolic acid, which does the job, but also helps with my nasty toenail cuticles (I know, ew). I only have 2 issues - I wish this product was more readily available (had to buy at drugstore.com) and I wish it was a tad more moisturizing. However, I just alternate using this lotion and the original Nivea creme and my feet and cuticles are super-soft and attractive. Highly recommend.

Popular Lotions / Creams