e.l.f. Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow

e.l.f. Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow
Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadowe.l.f. Smudge PotSmudge Pot Cream EyeshadowSmudge Pot Cream EyeshadowSmudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow

4.5

Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Ozokerite, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Tin Oxides (CI 77861).

on 3/24/2018 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

These are amazing you guys!!! They are creamy, long lasting, crease- proof and beautifully intense. Once they dry down (like 30 seconds) they are budge proof!

I really hate the packaging. i cannot remember which I got. it is a grayish purple color. It looks okay on my eyelid. With a bit extra effort, you can make it work. It does not transfer since the material feels so hard and my eyelids are not oily. I got it for less than a dollar but I still would not repurchase it. It is so hard to blend is not a surprisingly pretty color. The biggest problem I have with it is that it makes my face looks dirty. No need to waste your money on this. Spend a little extra dollars. I mean single eyeshadows usually lasts everyone a long time.

on 12/20/2017 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Got this at 1.50 at a sale in Wine Not. One of the best drugstore cream eyeshadows out there: Spot on pigmentation and the texture is soft enough to work with easily. Used on outer corners and crease and it blended just fine and agreed well with my other powder eyeshadows. Lasts all day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the Maybelline Color Tattoo pots and was led to believe from online reviews that these were very similar. And whilst I would say that’s true to a point, there are some very significant differences which left me disappointed.

I purchased the shade Cruisin’ Chic which is similar in shade to the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On & On Bronze (Bad to the Bronze). I applied it using my ring finger and although coverage was good, it had a very stiff consistency making it hard to blend out once it was on my eyelid. I thought the heat from my skin might make it easier to work with, but continuously trying to blend it out actually just made it set firmer and in some places in even started to ball up a little. Also, the pot is significantly smaller than the Maybelline ones with an opening that is almost impossible to get into, making it difficult to get a good amount of product onto your finger/brush. Once it was on it did have good staying power (I used it over the UD Eyeshadow Primer as my eyelids are way too oily to use any eyeshadows without it) and removal was easy too, coming off completely with micellar water with next to no effort.

However, here’s the main issue for me – along with the size of the pot which makes it very difficult to use, the one I had dried up in a matter of weeks. I got no more than a handful of uses out of it before it became a crumbly, unusable mess. So, although it cost a fraction of the price of the Maybelline Color Tattoo, it’s nowhere near as good in terms of packaging or durability. I’m glad I tried it but I wouldn’t repurchase and will be going back to the Maybelline versions.

on 8/7/2017 6:05:00 PM

Long wearing, easy to apply, great price. Would recommend! It's a shame they only have a few shades, would purchase more

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought wine on sale for fourth cents I believe? Anyways love the color but it's hard to get to the product and take it out, it's like it wants to stay on the brush or your finger and not come off, also mine never set and faded , so idk if I got an old product or not. That is my review for wine not though, I may try brownie points and see if that is any different. This isn't a shit product, but I feel like it could be improved.

on 6/15/2017 5:02:00 PM

These are the best eyeshadows ELF makes, IMO. They are so creamy and pigmented. They blend well on the eyes and last pretty much all day. I wish they would make these in more colours, but I am seeing fewer colours and half of them on clearance on their website, so I'm worried they may be discontinued. You keep discontinuing or selling smaller amounts of product for the same amount of money. Why Elf, why? My only issue is that the packaging does not give much room to dip your finger in (the easiest way for me to apply cream shadows) without getting it on your nails.

These smudge pots are the best! The quality is great and there's a lot of product, especially for the e.l.f. price! I have several colors but my favorite is Cruisin Chic; it's my go to shade for days when I don't feel like doing a whole eye look--just applying this to the lid looks great and the shade is beautiful. I do have to use a eyeshadow primer, but I have never found an eyeshadow -- cream or otherwise-- where I don't need a primer. With primer, the colors last all day and night on my eyes. I know e.l.f. has been revamping a lot of their products, but I really hope they don't eliminate these!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

These are so cheap and the quality is amazing--they are super creamy, blendable, and metallic and look amazing as an all-over eye color (for days you are in a rush) or as an eyeshadow base. It just makes a look pull together so easily and look really flattering. I love the range of browny/nude/bronze shades for everyday and work. if you want pics/swatches, message me on instagram: @heytherehelena, happy to send you some! Def check these out at Target :)

on 4/13/2017 9:05:00 AM

I bought cruisin chic and it's amazing. Stays on all day, doesnt crease, gorgeous golden/brown shade...i paid 2$ for it and i am very very happy! If all the other ones are as good im gonna buy them all :)