Jordana 188 Creamy Berries

No Image

on 5/17/2017 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

This is my HG lipstick. It is the perfect pink for my skin and it stays on all day. it has a creamy but not oily texture and it is very easy to apply. Does not rub off easily or stain clothing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently bought 4 new Jordana lipsticks, colours that have only just come to New Zealand, and they're fantastic.
They really know how to make shades that are great for pale, freckled people with green eyes!
Creamy Berries is a beautiful raspberry mauve. It has a great texture, good staying power. Very happy.
I just smush lipstick on out of the tube. No liner, no brush... and this is great. Stays on without smearing everywhere. Heavily pigmented, but not cakey.

God I love Jordana.

on 7/22/2014 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I can't believe no one has reviewed this !! Jordana lipsticks are probably one of the most underrated brand (for lipsticks). The lipsticks are creamy but they won't slide off. They also last a loooong time on the lips. Creamy berries is now my favorite lipstick!! I already bought a backup :D It's a deep plumy pink colour. I don't own mac's flat out fabulous lipstick but based on the swatches that i've seen online it may be a dupe. I'm a NW47 in mac/ revlon colorstay cappuccino/black opal Hazelnut. This shade will look great on ALL skintones I promise.