Sana Superquick Matte Liquid Eyeliner

1.0

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I totally agree with the first reviewer. Totally disappointed with this eyeliner. I thought Jap liners should perform much better than this quality. This is one of the worse liquid eyeliners I've ever used.

I was attacted to its kawaii packaging and the promise for waterproof, sweat resistance, sebum and water and bought this to try as SANA is a well known jap brand.

The liner looks nice when I first applied, very black, smooth liners. I noticed a dark smudge at the end of the corner of my eye during the first 2 hours of my working day. I have oily lids and lots of liner smudge on me before.

The nightmare started once I reach afternoon, when I started laughing, my eyes were all smudged and the liquid was all over the corners of my eyes and I had to go remove it before it gets worse.

Please do not fall for its claims for sweat, water and sebum resistance as it is not even resistant at all.

Overall one of the worse and disapointing liners I've got. Threw this away after one use.
Verdict: Do not buy this at all.

on 7/22/2014 12:15:00 AM

This was pretty much a waste of money. We were totally duped by the sales lady at Sasa. Was looking for the K-Palette 1 day tattoo Eyeliner, and the sales lady brought us the Sana one saying it was better. And its selling for 22.90 SGD. Not cheap at all.

Problem 1: Not Waterproof
Problem 2: Not smudgeproof
Problem 3: Really not all that matte. Its consistency is roughly the same as other liquid eyeliners.

The "superquick" dry tag is pretty much useless as it smudges "superquick" too (-__-")