Cover Girl continuous color sheer lipstick

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/11/2004 6:54:00 PM

Not a review, but on after reading all of your recommendations I visited the covergirl website. All the sheer colors are being discontinued. Bummer, I'm in search of a great sheer lippie!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

OMG, I woke up one morning at 6 put it on went to school, went to cheerleading practice, then to a party and pased out. When I woke up and went home I was plucking my brows then I looked into the mirror and could still se color around the outline of my lips, I didn't even reaply that day at all. It is the all time lipstick. I think everyone should use it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have this product in SheerBerry and SheerBlush and I love them both. Like the product name says, they're very sheer and moisturous. SheerBerry is a pinkish-berry color, just a shade or so darker than my natural lip color. SheerBlush is a shimmery light pink that makes my lips appear a lot plumper than they actually are.
However, these lipsticks don't last a really long time, and not too continuous, or at least not as long as they claim. I do admit that I don't have to reapply often, though.
It's a great product for the price.

on 12/23/2003 2:03:00 PM

I have this in sheerberry (I have light skin, brown hair, brown eyes) and I love it! It is a similar shade to my natural color but a little bit darker and really brightens up my face while looking natural at the same time. I was a little reluctant to buy since the stick itself looks too pink, but it is exactly what I have been looking for for years. My local CVS only had three shades available, so I'm not sure if they are discontinuing. I am going to buy a few more though in case they are!

*ADDED* Just bought this in wineberry and I love it too! A fantastic sheer red/berry color. I will buy more shades!

on 10/13/2003 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I can't stand CG's regular continous colour lipstick but I love these sheer ones! They enhance your lips just enough to give you a great YLBB look. Great selection of shades too! My fave shade here is Sheer Spice, it's a perfect warm nude YLBB for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I can't stand CG's regular lipsticks, but these sheer ones are great! Beautiful selection of colours that give you just a hint of colour-perfect for a natural look. My fave shade is 'Sheer Spice',it's a great YLBB on me.

on 8/11/2003 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

I bought this in Sheer Rose, and it's a terrific My-Lips-But-Better color! Lasts quite a while for a sheer lipstick!

on 5/15/2003 12:14:00 PM

I have this in Sheer Spice and it's a great everyday lipcolor. This color is a sheer wash of orangy-red with a slight shimmer that looks very natural on a PPP and doesn't overwhelm my face like many reds, and is moisturizing too. At only $6, I reach for it more than many of my high-end lippies. A bargain!

I bought the sheer lipstick in sheer wine. Its an awesome colour for me, because if I just wear a little it looks very natural but if I put on a few coats it turns into a beautiful deep red, which looks gorgeous topped with gloss. I like the colour, the consistancy, and the wear - which wasnt bad for a lipstick. One problem I had with it was the packaging - the cap doesnt stay on, it always comes off in my purse, which can be a pain in the ass. But all things considered, definately a good invenstment, in my opppinion.

on 2/18/2003 2:45:00 PM

Sheer Wineberry is one of my all-time favorite lipsticks - and of course they seem to be discontinuing it! However, I would buy other colors in this formula. It's comparable to sheer l/s that cost a lot more.