3.8

price range

Reviews

1.0

5 years ago

I bought this at the same time as the night moisturizer, and I was really hoping that - despite the face moisturizer breaking me out horribly - I could still use the eye cream. Unfortunately after 3 or 4 days of use (at night only) I developed an *extremely* painful stye on my lower eyelid. Guess this line just isn't for me, despite the fact I can use pure virgin coconut oil on my skin w/o problems.

About reviewer (688 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Other, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

I found this to be too light for my dry skin. I am impressed with the generous size of the tube and the mix of ingredients, which makes a better overall face cream. I think combo and oily skins would like this.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I use this cream every day and night.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Pros -sinks in quickly, doesn't lay on the skin -softens skin -large bottle, won't run out -squeeze tube keeps product sterile -price & quantity for this quality is truly rare — a steal! -natural, organic, non-GMO, fair trade Cons -very light, not good for extra dry skin I have sensitive, combination, acneic skin — really difficult skin for which to find products! Alaffia's Everyday Coconut line is a rare coconut line for normal/combination/oily skin. Usually coconut oil products are reserved for mature/aging/dry skin. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age30-35