Maybelline The Nudes

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

3.5

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

defiantly not one of maybelline better products I have to build n build n wet the brush to get any pigment payoff and it seems all the pallets in this particular line the rock nudes and the other one is the same I have all of them buying hoping the next one would be better than the one before, but same issue no pigment payoff I wish these cosmetics companies would listin to the customers and make changes where needed defiantly a No Maybelline No.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a great nude pallette for a beginner. Before going out and splashing out on an Urban decay naked for example, I'd highly recommend this to play around with. The colours are beautiful. It's a standard palette in terms of colours. This a good everyday palette for work. I have dark skin so the colours go well with my skin tone. With a bit of primer you can get 8 hours out of these colours. Pigmentation is good. Does require a bit of blending which is fine. Love the strategic placement of colours. Love the darker shades in this palette. I'd recommend a brush as the applicator is just ok. If only this palette had a mirror. Overall a decent purchase. I'd say it's value for money. You'll get good wear out of this box, practically all the colours are wearable. Given that I get almost 10 hours out of this I'm happy. I'm going to use it till it finishes, try different techniques and then buy something highend.