Maybelline The Nudes

Filtered by eye Color : Green

3.2

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

Not worth the money! The colours look very pretty in the box but that's it - the pigmentation is so bad/weak that unless you apply a cream eye-shadow first, they barely show, even with multiple layers. I also bought "The Blushed Nudes" and they are just as bad. I tried using the lighter shades as a highlighter but they didn't work. The worst palette I've ever bought!

I love this! I use almost all of the colors. I use the lower far right for eyeliner when wet, the upper far right is perfect as eyebrow color, the upper fourth is great lower lid color ,upper far left, highlighter and inner eye, and upper fifth and lower second great eyelid color. These have no fallout as my beloved NYX, Love in Paris, do.

It just dosent blend well. Very hard to work with. It wasn't that cheap either. For a drugstore brand like Maybelline I would expect it to be no more than 8 bucks.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

These shadows are impossible to blend and some of them are so under pigmented that they don't show up at all. It's a shame because this palette looks so pretty! :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Great palette for a drugstore pallete! The colors are nice, neutral, colors you could use everyday. They are a lot more pigmented with a primer but I like how they look without as well. They wear long and you can get really creative with the color combinations(there's a cute little chart on the back to help create nice looks too).

A nice buy for someone hoping to find a similar product to the Naked palettes. The pigmentation isn't there for me though, and the colors are harder to blend. But it's good enough that I don't mind working with it for certain looks. The shimmer shades are outstanding but the matte shades are just okay. If you have high end palettes, I say skip this. You'll be disappointed. But if you're looking for a similar item at a much more affordable price point (9.98 at my store), you won't be disappointed.

The colour payoff is very mediocre, most of the colours are chalky. The palette could do with a mirror but oh well. I wouldn't repurchase, it did nothing for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This Maybelline eye pallet is definitely my go-to eye pallets for every day wear. With a great blend of matte and shiny colors, it's perfect for a day at the office or for the night out.

Not only is this pallet perfect for a nude Smoky eye, I've also used a couple of the colors to contour my fair skin. I've had this since the summer and I've only hit pan on two of the colors. It's very pigmented, lasts all day, and doesn't have fall out. Once I run out, there's no way I'm not buying another.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm a huge fan of drug store brands and will be the first to say that you definitely can find drug store products that compete with high end. Unfortunately, this is not one of those products. I love Maybelline, but this palette is a total fail. The colors are beautiful but the texture, quality, and effectiveness are not even worth the plastic it came in.

Note: I used Urban Decay primer potion before applying the eye shadows.

The lighter disappear when put them on the lid. A few coats are needed for the shine to come through. I used the lighter colors on my lid and on the brow bone, but it didn't come through like it should have, so I applied at least three layers. The darker pigments DO NOT blend at all. I used one on top of a transition color (so that it wasn't directly sticking to the primer) and it just stayed in place. No matter how hard I tried to blend it out, it remained awkward and I looked like an amateur.

The good news: I still find use for it. I use the dark brown colors to fill in my eyebrows, for which they are perfect. The color isn't too intense and it stays in place (duh! because you can't blend them out).

Definitely a pass.

I was pretty happy with the selection of shades and the pigment pay off.

Most colours glided on smoothly and lasted well throughout out the day.

My complaints are minor: Personally I would have gotten more use out of the palette if it had more matte shades. My older eyelids weren't flattered by the most shimmery shadows.
I also felt that the directions on the back regarding which colours to put where were "wrong" in some cases.

Still feel this palette is universally flattering. If you don't already have something similar, definitely worth a try.