Maybelline The Nudes

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Nice colors but a little upset that some of the browns aren't as vibrant as I thought.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not bad at all for the price. Most of these shadows are pretty versatile and pigmented. Also the fact that they're strategically placed so that they can be combined in groups of two, three and four is a really nice touch.
That being said, this is another brown/beige/gold/nude palette. You can find tons of those on the market nowadays at all price points. For its price this one is really nice but of course there are some far superior, if also pricier, alternatives out there so it may be more worth it to save and hold out for one of those.

Awfull awfull awfull. This was my first time trying a drugstore palette and I hated it, the youtube beauty gurus were right lol. First off, it's SOOO chalky. The pigmentation is barely there on the shiny colors, but the cool toned colors are very pigmented but when applied are still very chalky. I found that when to apply the shiny colors, since they are not pigmented at all, apply with fingers, that will give a better color payment, but still it was to me a thumbs down. Too bad since I was very excited about it because the colors looked beautiful.

Save your money for UB

For ultra-wearable eyeshadows with lasting power, I highly recommend Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. The price tag is absolutely amazing — you are paying less than 50 cents for each of twelve ultra-wearable shades!

Where you lose out a bit with the Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette is applicability and color/sparkle density. I recommend using the Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette with an eyeshadow primer to make them more blendable and spreadable. For day-to-day, I don’t necessarily want a lot of color or sparkle density, but for fancy occasions, I might switch to a different, slightly more expensive palette.

Nonetheless, the Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette is amazing, and I’m a fan! An awesome buy, especially with an eyeshadow primer.

Follow the link below for a more detailed review!

I love this collection. I have the original nudes and the blushed. They are perfect for me because I don't wear makeup all the time and they give just a hint of color and shine.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

PROS
-affordable
-there's a guide in the back for beginners

CONS
-pigmentation is not that great, u have to wet ur brush
-not blendable, when u try to blend the eyeshadow u remove the shadow in the process

Overall this product if good people who are experimenting with eyeshadow colors, definitely would not recommend for someone who is looking for a good eyeshadow pallete

I was excited to try this product, but overall was disappointed buy the quality of the eye shadows.

Pros- Affordable
- Decent Packaging

Cons- Not pigmented
- Not easy to blend
- Lack of matte colors
- Color does not last long
- Shadow falls out

I would not recommend this product, the shadows lack pigmentation. To get the shadows to show any color on my face, I get my brush wet, and build the color. The shadow does not last, and falls out under my eyes, making it look like I have awful dark circles. If you are interested in an amazing nude palette, spend a little more. In theory this would be a great palette, but in reality it is not worth the money.

First of all, can we just celebrate the fact that drugstore brands are even coming out with these type of palettes? THANK YOU MAYBELLINE!!

Now, on to the product review.
If you are just getting into makeup, just getting into eyeshadows, want to mess around with looks but not shell out the cash for the highend palettes, this is around $10, you'll love this and its perfect for you.

Personally........
I liked the packaging, i liked all the different variety of nudes. I loved the IDEA of this palette But....
None of these shades looked right on me. I found them a bit chaulky, lots of fall out. The pigmentation was OK. I wish there were more matte's. I did like the one skin color type color for my under eye.

I also have the blushed nudes palette(available only at Walmarts) which i liked the color selection a tad more. However i've recently purchased L'Oreal's La Palettes 1 & 2 and i prefer them much more.

Pigmentation. The pigmentation on these range from good to bad. The shimmery shades are pretty great, no problems there. The matte shades, however, leave much to be desired. If you dont mind building the color on your eyes, though, it may not bother you so much.

Consistency. I was amazed by how chalky and dry some of these shades were. If you look in the swatch, the darkest color wouldnt even swatch all the way down my arm, I had to dip my finger into the product a second time to get one smooth line.

Shades. The darkest and lightest shade in any palette is very important because it determines whether youll need any additional shadows to create a full look. The darkest shadow in this palette is very chalky, as mentioned above. The lightest shadow, at least on me, looks very frosty. It kind of creeps me out. The mid-toned shades and shimmery shades are pretty awesome, though.

www.AllTheBestBeauty.com