Maybelline New York The Nudes

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.6

It's a good palette if you don't want anything too luxurious. These colors are great for work. I prefer more pigmented eyeshadows so I gave this to my mom and she loves it. :)

Very wearable! I have worn every shade, which is rare in a palette. But these shades are very natural, and compliment any age group, and skin type. I wish the matte taupe shades were sold as singles, as I'm hitting pan on these shades very quickly. I use the black shade as liner, and it looks beautiful (not so harsh as regular eyeliner). I love using the very center four quad shades the golds are stunning! I like this palette better than UD and other high ends. I am going to be sticking with this one!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
- Nice nude colors
- Some are matte, some are a bit shimmery
- On the back, it shows you different ways to wear them
- Good pigmentation
- Last for 6+ hours (that's how long I wore it)
Cons:
- No mirror! :(
- Cheap eyeshadow sponge thing instead of a real brush
This is overall a pretty good eyeshadow palette, probably one of my favorites from the drugstore! You can use it for everyday looks, or use some more shimmery shades for a glammed up day!

EDIT: the pigmentation sucks on the shades I wanted to love most - the gold one, the sparkly brown, and the beige. Ugh.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

defiantly not one of maybelline better products I have to build n build n wet the brush to get any pigment payoff and it seems all the pallets in this particular line the rock nudes and the other one is the same I have all of them buying hoping the next one would be better than the one before, but same issue no pigment payoff I wish these cosmetics companies would listin to the customers and make changes where needed defiantly a No Maybelline No.

I was gifted this pallete, and I wanted to like it, because I'm all about the nude shades, and the packaging is pretty. The shadows look pretty, but that's about it. They are poorly pigmented; the white and the two ''pinky'' ones are completely invisible, even when applied over a primer. The brown ones and the black one is okay. The gold one is not pigmented enough; during blending, it turned matte, the shimmer just fell off.

Not worth the price.

I am not too picky when it comes to make-up but this palette is, in a word, worthless. The colours are pretty but that's it. The shades are chalky, hard to blend... It's a hassle to work with. It's hard to achieve a good look with this stuff. A waste of time and money. I might keep it and use the lighter colours for highlighting, otherwise I will just toss it. Luckily it was on the cheaper side and I bought in on promotion.

P.S. On the plus side, I received the I Heart Makeup chocolate palette as a gift from a family member. It's beautiful to work with, comes with a huge mirror and it's really affordable. Love!

This is my first eyeshadow palette i'm not picky when it comes to eyeshadows as you can tell, but even if you are beginner like me stay away from this. most of the shades are chalky except the second quad is good ,pigmentation, blending wise and the last warm dark brown from the first quad as well. the rest of shades lack pigmentation you have to build the colour, you can use it to fill your eyebrows. If you want to use it as eyeshadows primer is a must. I.aside from that i enjoyed playing with it, as it has instructions and looks on the back of the palette. i'd recommend trying Max factor masterpiece palette and Wet n wild instead.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Good for daytime/everyday wear for a natural look. Most of the colors lack the pigmentation of a higher end pallette and you really need to pack it on and blend however if you aren't that great with shadow this is much more forgiving than a high end product. It could definitely use more matte colors I don't find the high shimmer very flattering for every day wear. For $12 it met my expectations and is workable

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great basic palette. This is my DS go to along with the Nude blushes palette. No irritation and I love the colors.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

For a drugstore palette, I would say that this eyeshadows do serve its purpose! I use this palette for 2 things: my eyebrows, and my eyes.

When it comes to eye application, I have to reapply the same colour over and over again just so I can get the colour to pop. The colour itself also fades away really fast, and it isn't waterproof AT ALL. But if you don't mind reapplying it many times and often, then I do recommend this palette. Although it doesn't have the prettiest shades of nudes, it will do the trick. Hey, on a positive note, if you are still studying, or if you like to wear light makeup, I really do suggest this palette because the colour is soft and it'd give you THE natural look.

When it comes to eyebrows, I absolutely LOVE this palette. I have a feeling like since the colours aren't too strong, I can go around and mix a couple of shades together to match the colour of my eyebrows which never fails to give me a natural looking eyebrows.

Since this palette is cheap, I also recommend this to those people who just started learning how to do their makeup. Hey, if all goes wrong, at least this isn't Bobbi Brown or Mac! :) Have a nice day hotties <3