Maybelline The Nudes

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.3

I am not too picky when it comes to make-up but this palette is, in a word, worthless. The colours are pretty but that's it. The shades are chalky, hard to blend... It's a hassle to work with. It's hard to achieve a good look with this stuff. A waste of time and money. I might keep it and use the lighter colours for highlighting, otherwise I will just toss it. Luckily it was on the cheaper side and I bought in on promotion.

P.S. On the plus side, I received the I Heart Makeup chocolate palette as a gift from a family member. It's beautiful to work with, comes with a huge mirror and it's really affordable. Love!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Good for daytime/everyday wear for a natural look. Most of the colors lack the pigmentation of a higher end pallette and you really need to pack it on and blend however if you aren't that great with shadow this is much more forgiving than a high end product. It could definitely use more matte colors I don't find the high shimmer very flattering for every day wear. For $12 it met my expectations and is workable

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
-Colours work amazingly together: see back of pack for tips on how to blend/smokey eye
-Each colour is amazing for a different purpose on its own! For example, I use the bright white in the corners of my eye to look awake. I've used the black to fill in my eyebrows once too. XD
-Lasts a long time
-Works as both sheer and pigmented

Cons:
-PRICE

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've beven using this product since it first came out. I absolutely love this palette! I always get compliments whenever I use it. A good eyeshadow primer will really make this product last longer and more pigmented on the eyes. While yes, it's not near as pigmented as the naked palettes, it gets the job done.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

These shadows are impossible to blend and some of them are so under pigmented that they don't show up at all. It's a shame because this palette looks so pretty! :(

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

cant say I'm totally impressed with this palette colors are ok not nudes some dark and gold and they aren't smooth and not very pigmented a purchase I regret I got better palettes from wet n wild, I paid 9.99 for this and I actually want a refund.

The quality is awesome for its price. I love the mattes. But for girls with warm undertones, BEWARE. Most of these are cool toned and if you're not careful, you're going to look like you just survived a punch in the eye.

The new edition of the palettes have the name of each eyeshadow on the lid so that's helpful. The tutorial at the back of the palette is great for beginners.The pro's is that I find the colors very blendable but I need to use a bit more of the product to see color. Pigmentation is just ok but shades are wearable and mostly come from the warm family & the colors complement each other. Some colors are sheer and nice & perfect for work. I would recommend if you are on a budget. It wouldn't be fair to compare this to UD because this is a drugstore brand so the quality is certainly going to be different. I do like the clear lid packaging. I see the colors working for summer,fall as well as weddings. The colors are universally flattering and would suit any skin tone. There`s a color for everyone.

The con is that there`s not much product in the pan. Its actually quite small and you need to use more product to see color so you do hit the pan fast. The second gripe is the fallout during application. So you may want to place a tissue under your eye when applying the eyeshadow. Thirdly, I noticed chalks of colors were flaking from my pan accelerating the life of the product! This baby is definitely not coming with me for my travels as there might be more chalks breaking from the pan, so its just gonna sit on my dresser for now.

But having said all that, this is cheap for that many colors, so I'm not complaining. This pallete is more for gals on tough economic times. Somehow you`ll survive with the pro's of the product!!!

I just love it. Its so great. This is my best nude palettes that I use, and I use a lot of it. The colours, texture and pigmentation are everything that I was searching. Its long lasting when I fix it, and thats very important for me. I use it myself every day. I would buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Maybe I had too high of an expectation, but I'm REALLY disappointed by this palette. Looking for a simple and natural everyday-go-to palette, I was pretty excited to try this out, but...
-the pigmentation on a lot of the shades are just so lacking
-oh the chalkiness
-like the pigmentation, staying power is non-existent...

It's still somehow buildable, but that defeats the purpose of a quick and easy look in the morning :/