Maybelline The Nudes

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.4

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

As eye shadows these work fine if you are a beginner, however these are not the best quality whatsoever. The frosty and gold shimmers have zero colour pay-off. I do enjoy using the fifth colour in the top row as an eyebrow powder when I have my brunette hair.

I am not too picky when it comes to make-up but this palette is, in a word, worthless. The colours are pretty but that's it. The shades are chalky, hard to blend... It's a hassle to work with. It's hard to achieve a good look with this stuff. A waste of time and money. I might keep it and use the lighter colours for highlighting, otherwise I will just toss it. Luckily it was on the cheaper side and I bought in on promotion.

P.S. On the plus side, I received the I Heart Makeup chocolate palette as a gift from a family member. It's beautiful to work with, comes with a huge mirror and it's really affordable. Love!

This is my first eyeshadow palette i'm not picky when it comes to eyeshadows as you can tell, but even if you are beginner like me stay away from this. most of the shades are chalky except the second quad is good ,pigmentation, blending wise and the last warm dark brown from the first quad as well. the rest of shades lack pigmentation you have to build the colour, you can use it to fill your eyebrows. If you want to use it as eyeshadows primer is a must. I.aside from that i enjoyed playing with it, as it has instructions and looks on the back of the palette. i'd recommend trying Max factor masterpiece palette and Wet n wild instead.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great basic palette. This is my DS go to along with the Nude blushes palette. No irritation and I love the colors.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Terrible terrible product. Shadows have practically no pigment and are very streaky on application. Difficult to pick up with brush, blend and work with. Not worth the money, better to buy Makeup Geek or Too Faced eyeshadows, they are way more buttery and pigmented. Packaging is pretty solid and durable however.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not bad at all for the price. Most of these shadows are pretty versatile and pigmented. Also the fact that they're strategically placed so that they can be combined in groups of two, three and four is a really nice touch.
That being said, this is another brown/beige/gold/nude palette. You can find tons of those on the market nowadays at all price points. For its price this one is really nice but of course there are some far superior, if also pricier, alternatives out there so it may be more worth it to save and hold out for one of those.

This palette was okay. I liked how it was really pigmented, but I like neutral palettes to have a lot of lights, and there were too many darks. There was a shade that perfectly matched my eyebrows, so I liked that. However, these palettes get really messy fast, and the shadows are not blendable. But they are still really nicely pigmented. So, this palette is okay, but I want to try some other ones.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Just picked up this palette about a week ago because it was on sale. I like the colors, but some of them are hard to see on my skin. Even when used with a primer, they didn't show very well. I will continue to use until it is gone, as I liked it I just don't LOVE it. It won't be a staple in my makeup collection.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've beven using this product since it first came out. I absolutely love this palette! I always get compliments whenever I use it. A good eyeshadow primer will really make this product last longer and more pigmented on the eyes. While yes, it's not near as pigmented as the naked palettes, it gets the job done.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

These shadows are impossible to blend and some of them are so under pigmented that they don't show up at all. It's a shame because this palette looks so pretty! :(