Maybelline The Nudes

Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.8

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

defiantly not one of maybelline better products I have to build n build n wet the brush to get any pigment payoff and it seems all the pallets in this particular line the rock nudes and the other one is the same I have all of them buying hoping the next one would be better than the one before, but same issue no pigment payoff I wish these cosmetics companies would listin to the customers and make changes where needed defiantly a No Maybelline No.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

When I first saw this eyeshadow palette at the store,I was excited-to say the least! I loved all of the colours and the endless combinations that you can try out! All of the shadows are highly pigmented and not at all chalky-both the mattes and the shimmery ones.The sponge-brush that comes with the palette is ideal for smoking out your eyeshadow.The packaging is really amazing and I love how sophisticated it looks. This palette is an absolute value-for-money,as it's quite affordable and has the same results as a high-end eyeshadow palette. Definitely would repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not bad at all for the price. Most of these shadows are pretty versatile and pigmented. Also the fact that they're strategically placed so that they can be combined in groups of two, three and four is a really nice touch.
That being said, this is another brown/beige/gold/nude palette. You can find tons of those on the market nowadays at all price points. For its price this one is really nice but of course there are some far superior, if also pricier, alternatives out there so it may be more worth it to save and hold out for one of those.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
-Colours work amazingly together: see back of pack for tips on how to blend/smokey eye
-Each colour is amazing for a different purpose on its own! For example, I use the bright white in the corners of my eye to look awake. I've used the black to fill in my eyebrows once too. XD
-Lasts a long time
-Works as both sheer and pigmented

Cons:
-PRICE

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

.............. Pigmentation???.............. where are you?.............
The colors are so me!!!
But even my best primer & RT brushes couldn't help..
First, I need to put on concealer in all over my lids, and then I have to put bunch of primer on... and even use my own finger to put on this baby............. (I'm NC20 tbh... I use shade porcelain in foundation, couldn't even help this baby to show up!)

But I am going to try the blushed one! because having maybelline thingy are so addicting hahaha... ok to have but not to use =(

*edit : I have to use ring lights so this baby could show up!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Just picked up this palette about a week ago because it was on sale. I like the colors, but some of them are hard to see on my skin. Even when used with a primer, they didn't show very well. I will continue to use until it is gone, as I liked it I just don't LOVE it. It won't be a staple in my makeup collection.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've beven using this product since it first came out. I absolutely love this palette! I always get compliments whenever I use it. A good eyeshadow primer will really make this product last longer and more pigmented on the eyes. While yes, it's not near as pigmented as the naked palettes, it gets the job done.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Great palette for a drugstore pallete! The colors are nice, neutral, colors you could use everyday. They are a lot more pigmented with a primer but I like how they look without as well. They wear long and you can get really creative with the color combinations(there's a cute little chart on the back to help create nice looks too).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was the first eyeshadow palette I had ever bought. I thought it was pretty good at the time. Looking back, it is really lacking pigment and not blendable at all. I'm not very picky when it comes to makeup, but this was just not good. I only ever used the gold shade and a few others. The highlight shade was ashy on me and I did not like it. Now that I've been using Lorac and Too Faced shadows and the L'oreal nudes palette, this palette just downright sucks. I think the real deal breaker for me was how it just did not blend right at all. It was patchy and hard to build on color. If you're on a budget and have really nice brushes and patience, then this palette will do you just fine.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This Maybelline eye pallet is definitely my go-to eye pallets for every day wear. With a great blend of matte and shiny colors, it's perfect for a day at the office or for the night out.

Not only is this pallet perfect for a nude Smoky eye, I've also used a couple of the colors to contour my fair skin. I've had this since the summer and I've only hit pan on two of the colors. It's very pigmented, lasts all day, and doesn't have fall out. Once I run out, there's no way I'm not buying another.