Maybelline The Nudes

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.4

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

PROS
- Great price
- Blends well
- Nice shades
- No extreme fallout
- Last all day without eyeshadow primer (I don't have oily lids)

CONS
- Not super pigmented
- No mirror
- Shimmer shades are slightly cakey

I really wanted to love this palette. The shades are seriously lacking in pigment. Do yourself a favor and skip. Unless you are white as paper, the colors are going to be too light to notice.

The colors are pretty but don't show well when applied. It fades really fast and the color isn't as pigmented as it should be. For me, it's not worth it for its price.

Much better color payoff than the blushed nudes palette. Slightly chalky but also more creamy than said palette. Great options for different looks-extremely smokey or everyday styles are available due to its range of shades. 3 highlight shades, 1 black. 5 browns with varying degrees of flecks of sparkles, shimmer, deepness and cool/warm tones, proving it's universal capabilities for different people's skin. The pretty gold and the smokey fire colors near the middle are great for smokey eyes. I particularly enjoy the matter shades: the 2 top right, 1 highlight in the middle top row, and the true brown on the bottom row, second from the left. I recreate Kylie JENNER looks on Stanly with this. Overall, cheap pricepoint for fairly fine pigmentation with some building up layers required. Cool gift idea for an older teen.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't really like this. palette. It comes with 12 nude shades, 6 matte and 6 shimmery. The eyeshadows are all really different in texture, pigmentation etc. The shade in the top row to the left is horrible! It has a weird soft feeling (not in a good way!) It's a light shimmery shade, but when I swatch it, it just comes off in big chunks, and just by blowing on my hand, the eyeshadow is TOTALLY gone. The matte shades aren't really pigmented. They're also quite powdery. The lighter shades doesn't really show up. There is one shade in this palette that I like more than the others. It's number 4 from the left in the top row. It's a beautiful bronze shade. This shadow is much more creamy and pigmented than the rest. It's really stunning, but i'm not a big fan of the rest of the shadows. They're all really hard to work with and not very blendable

For ultra-wearable eyeshadows with lasting power, I highly recommend Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette. The price tag is absolutely amazing — you are paying less than 50 cents for each of twelve ultra-wearable shades!

Where you lose out a bit with the Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette is applicability and color/sparkle density. I recommend using the Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette with an eyeshadow primer to make them more blendable and spreadable. For day-to-day, I don’t necessarily want a lot of color or sparkle density, but for fancy occasions, I might switch to a different, slightly more expensive palette.

Nonetheless, the Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow Palette is amazing, and I’m a fan! An awesome buy, especially with an eyeshadow primer.

Follow the link below for a more detailed review!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I do love this palette. I do own the original Naked palette and I do see the similarities, but this Maybelline palette is quite nice. Easy to blend and build-up. Nice for traveling, which is great since I do that often.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like that DS brands are finally making palettes. I reach for this when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to be careful. Quality, color, and tone selection is great for the price ($10)! Works best when you use a good primer! These shadows performed well for me. I have no complaints. I would actually buy another when I run out, for the same use or to throw in my bag-I really don't like carrying HE palettes around, unless they are travel sized, and I know that I can get another. I bought one for my 13 yo daughter. She really likes hers as well. I like that it has a dark brown and a black to use as a liner. Props to Maybelline! Would like to add that pigmentation actually got better the more it got used. The shadows get softer under the surface, especially the shimmers.

Pigmentation. The pigmentation on these range from good to bad. The shimmery shades are pretty great, no problems there. The matte shades, however, leave much to be desired. If you dont mind building the color on your eyes, though, it may not bother you so much.

Consistency. I was amazed by how chalky and dry some of these shades were. If you look in the swatch, the darkest color wouldnt even swatch all the way down my arm, I had to dip my finger into the product a second time to get one smooth line.

Shades. The darkest and lightest shade in any palette is very important because it determines whether youll need any additional shadows to create a full look. The darkest shadow in this palette is very chalky, as mentioned above. The lightest shadow, at least on me, looks very frosty. It kind of creeps me out. The mid-toned shades and shimmery shades are pretty awesome, though.

www.AllTheBestBeauty.com

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am a total beginner at eyeshadow and this is my first palette but I am totally satisfied with this product. It gives me the looks I want and has all the colours I want. The colour pigmentation isn't that great and I have to put on a lot of layers but other than that its great!