Maybelline The Nudes

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

When I first saw this eyeshadow palette at the store,I was excited-to say the least! I loved all of the colours and the endless combinations that you can try out! All of the shadows are highly pigmented and not at all chalky-both the mattes and the shimmery ones.The sponge-brush that comes with the palette is ideal for smoking out your eyeshadow.The packaging is really amazing and I love how sophisticated it looks. This palette is an absolute value-for-money,as it's quite affordable and has the same results as a high-end eyeshadow palette. Definitely would repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
-Colours work amazingly together: see back of pack for tips on how to blend/smokey eye
-Each colour is amazing for a different purpose on its own! For example, I use the bright white in the corners of my eye to look awake. I've used the black to fill in my eyebrows once too. XD
-Lasts a long time
-Works as both sheer and pigmented

Cons:
-PRICE

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I would totally rebuy this again (& did coz I lost it. My room eats MU!). I got this & blushed nudes & I should've bought them sooner is all I can say! If you don't have this palette & u collect nude palettes ur collection is incomplete w/o this! Ifs only $11 & btw blushed nudes is not exclusive to Walmart I got both of mine at Kroger. Now I'm thinking about the smoked & rock palettes coz I'm so impressed! Bravo to Maybelline for throwing ur hat into the ring & being the best DS eyeshadows (except I do love elf e/s but it's kind of hard to get unless u go to a store w an elf carousel not a lot of DS have elf around my area. Anyhoo.) if you like this u would really love elf 144 neutral palette, BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral, & Coastal Scents 88 Warm. I rewrote my review I take it all back the negative stuff i'm a baebelline! I've been buying a lot of Maybelline lately & it's a super good brand & I have access to a good display of it (not been ravaged to bits like the Ulta NYX display is by a bunch of tweakers), I'm buying about 1/3 DS makeup ratio to high end i guess I could say. I spent $200 on DS MU in the recent past. I know really it's like how do u spend $200 on MU let alone DS MU "do u get what u pay for?" I think Maybelline has done some major overhauling & revamping of their line first of all it was a brand that never interested me but now I'm finding I am quite happy w my recent DS purchases but yes I am happier w what I get from Sephora but I'm discovering a lot of DS gems lately. I've been lucky! Ok this palette is a beautiful mix of nudetral shades which I'm sure ev1 is aware that this is based on the colors of brown. All of the colors complement each other so well, the packaging it needs a mirror but omg the little information printed on the back just so useful!! It tells you how to group the colors into duo's, trios & quads or alternately a few shades could be "one-&-done" (worn solo). I can't imagine this friendly little bugger offending any1's sensibilities at a mere $11 + a few Ei in coins (that's tax!!), if you don't have this already go to Ulta & use the $3.50 off $15 coupon (it's printed in the Sunday's circular but just courteously & ask if they could be so gracious as to give u the coupon & im sure if the register person will do it for you, if not then politely & discreetly ask to talk to the store manager). This palette goes w any coloring of skintone I'm NC20 myself & find that I prefer urban decay to this but I mean for-cryin-in-the-beer this is $11! UD is $54! & now Maybelline has duped the UD Naked dual ended eyeliner pencils as well. Score another for Maybelline! At just weighing in at over $11 retail this is the most expensive of Maybelline's offerings which is amazing even w the extensive print & media campaigns can still remain budget-friendly. Products I would put with this: black liquid eyeliner, Fuschia lipstick/lipliner, black mascara, u can use this palette to fill in brows & as a liner as well as there's a black shade that is tremendously fierce when applied wet w the sponge tip applicators. Am I the only kid now who still appreciates a fine sponge tip applicator?! I know I'm a savage when it comes to tools I'm basically living in the paleo Dino era coz I'm the only individual who likes them.

Anyways get your grubby paws on this palette! U need a DS pick-me-up!! :-)

I love this! I use almost all of the colors. I use the lower far right for eyeliner when wet, the upper far right is perfect as eyebrow color, the upper fourth is great lower lid color ,upper far left, highlighter and inner eye, and upper fifth and lower second great eyelid color. These have no fallout as my beloved NYX, Love in Paris, do.

I love this palette! It is my go-to over the Naked Basics or Naked2 Basics. This was such a good drugstore find. I love the black as a liner and for tight-lining.

I find the payoff better than Naked, but largely prefer the matte shades, especially the dark brown, I love the shimmery light grey taupe colour in the centre of my lid as it really helps my honey brown eye colour pop (beside the black shade) and wish I could buy it solo. I like to use fingers for the shimmery ones to help blend out.

Overall:
Better than Naked, not as good as MAC, great price and selection of mattes and shimmers.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

The Nudes apply on so evenly and does not flake off. i'm in love with this beautiful product. i use the gold one all the time. i definitely LOVE Maybelline.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

What a great classic eyeshadow palette! I mean seriously, for ten bucks, it's pretty impressive. I feel like this palette has received a lot of negative reviews because it's always being compared to Urban Decay's shadows. However, the fact that Maybelline produced a product that's about one-sixth of the price is incredible. Pigmentation isn't crazy dramatic, but most people don't need color so intense that they have to wipe some off and end up wasting half the product (cough, cough, Naked palettes...). I really love this eyeshadow, I even use it for my brows. It's by far one of the best drug store staples for anyone's collection.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This Maybelline eye pallet is definitely my go-to eye pallets for every day wear. With a great blend of matte and shiny colors, it's perfect for a day at the office or for the night out.

Not only is this pallet perfect for a nude Smoky eye, I've also used a couple of the colors to contour my fair skin. I've had this since the summer and I've only hit pan on two of the colors. It's very pigmented, lasts all day, and doesn't have fall out. Once I run out, there's no way I'm not buying another.

The new edition of the palettes have the name of each eyeshadow on the lid so that's helpful. The tutorial at the back of the palette is great for beginners.The pro's is that I find the colors very blendable but I need to use a bit more of the product to see color. Pigmentation is just ok but shades are wearable and mostly come from the warm family & the colors complement each other. Some colors are sheer and nice & perfect for work. I would recommend if you are on a budget. It wouldn't be fair to compare this to UD because this is a drugstore brand so the quality is certainly going to be different. I do like the clear lid packaging. I see the colors working for summer,fall as well as weddings. The colors are universally flattering and would suit any skin tone. There`s a color for everyone.

The con is that there`s not much product in the pan. Its actually quite small and you need to use more product to see color so you do hit the pan fast. The second gripe is the fallout during application. So you may want to place a tissue under your eye when applying the eyeshadow. Thirdly, I noticed chalks of colors were flaking from my pan accelerating the life of the product! This baby is definitely not coming with me for my travels as there might be more chalks breaking from the pan, so its just gonna sit on my dresser for now.

But having said all that, this is cheap for that many colors, so I'm not complaining. This pallete is more for gals on tough economic times. Somehow you`ll survive with the pro's of the product!!!

What a great palette! Suitable for beginners and for more experienced make up lovers. Pigmentation is very good for a drugstore palette. It's not as great as for example UD naked shadows but very good still. This can be used to create a very natural looks and also more dramatic looks.
This palette is sold out in many stores in my hometown and for a reason.
Packaging is ok, it does not have a mirror but that's fine with me. You can't have it all with that price.