Maybelline The Nudes

Filtered by age: 19-24

2.9

I was gifted this pallete, and I wanted to like it, because I'm all about the nude shades, and the packaging is pretty. The shadows look pretty, but that's about it. They are poorly pigmented; the white and the two ''pinky'' ones are completely invisible, even when applied over a primer. The brown ones and the black one is okay. The gold one is not pigmented enough; during blending, it turned matte, the shimmer just fell off.

Not worth the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Nice colors but a little upset that some of the browns aren't as vibrant as I thought.

This is my first eyeshadow palette i'm not picky when it comes to eyeshadows as you can tell, but even if you are beginner like me stay away from this. most of the shades are chalky except the second quad is good ,pigmentation, blending wise and the last warm dark brown from the first quad as well. the rest of shades lack pigmentation you have to build the colour, you can use it to fill your eyebrows. If you want to use it as eyeshadows primer is a must. I.aside from that i enjoyed playing with it, as it has instructions and looks on the back of the palette. i'd recommend trying Max factor masterpiece palette and Wet n wild instead.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

.............. Pigmentation???.............. where are you?.............
The colors are so me!!!
But even my best primer & RT brushes couldn't help..
First, I need to put on concealer in all over my lids, and then I have to put bunch of primer on... and even use my own finger to put on this baby............. (I'm NC20 tbh... I use shade porcelain in foundation, couldn't even help this baby to show up!)

But I am going to try the blushed one! because having maybelline thingy are so addicting hahaha... ok to have but not to use =(

*edit : I have to use ring lights so this baby could show up!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Just picked up this palette about a week ago because it was on sale. I like the colors, but some of them are hard to see on my skin. Even when used with a primer, they didn't show very well. I will continue to use until it is gone, as I liked it I just don't LOVE it. It won't be a staple in my makeup collection.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've beven using this product since it first came out. I absolutely love this palette! I always get compliments whenever I use it. A good eyeshadow primer will really make this product last longer and more pigmented on the eyes. While yes, it's not near as pigmented as the naked palettes, it gets the job done.

It just dosent blend well. Very hard to work with. It wasn't that cheap either. For a drugstore brand like Maybelline I would expect it to be no more than 8 bucks.

I don't like the shimmering ones, but it's a fair palette.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is so bad, wow. I originally bought this because so many youtubers were pushing this palette (they were sponsored, dumb choice on my end), but this palette is so DRY and UNPIGMENTED, it's insane. Just spend a couple extra dollars for a soft and buttery palette like Sonia Kashuk, or go even cheaper and get the new ELF, Wet n wild ones. But yeah, you can hardly get any colors from this palette, and its super unblendable.

The quality is awesome for its price. I love the mattes. But for girls with warm undertones, BEWARE. Most of these are cool toned and if you're not careful, you're going to look like you just survived a punch in the eye.