SHISEIDO Ultimune

3.1

Wat

on 9/30/2018 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the best product ever. I have the worst skin ever. Been struggling with acne prone horrible skin for the last 20 years. This is the only product that helps. People for the first time ever are giving me compliments about my skin. I look ten years younger. People actually thought I was the older sister to my 22 year old son rather than his mother.
The only problem I have is that it's no more sold in South Africa. I have to buy it online and pay extra custom duty taxes. Please shiseido have at least one store in South Africa.

on 9/16/2018 10:14:00 AM

This product is claimed to be good. It does nothing extraordinary for me, except for making me feel better about giving strength booster for my skin (as how shiseido claim it to be) Ive used up 5 or more bottles and so far so good. Not addictive either which i like. I can go with it or without.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This used to be a great product and they re-formulated it without saying on the package that it was a new formula. I found out online after noticing the different texture. It used to work really well as a pre-serum and had a soothing texture. Now it makes no difference at all to my skin and has a disgusting texture. It used to be unique and worth the expensive price. Now it is like a lot of other over-priced serums. It does nothing except over-hydrate your skin and leave it sticky to touch.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Gorgeous packaging awful serum
Alcohol and fragrance for the under eye area!!
How company are still create harmful product like this one for their customers. It's not a cheap olay product it s 78 freaking Canadian dollars!!for a pure rubbish

on 12/27/2017 4:21:00 PM

This appears to be a very expensive hydrating serum, saw no other benefits. Nicely formulated nicely packaged but would not buy again for something that is so simple in benefits. Good stuff makes a visible difference quickly, after 2 bottles, nothing by hydration. I would recommend you try a decent sample first.

on 11/23/2017 2:35:00 PM

I need to review this again, since the “bad” ingredients - the parabens at least- have been taken off! So this time I’ve got the 75ml bottle and I am still happy about the result. Still, I am not fully convinced it does miracles, it is a pre-serum so better you use it before your regular serum / moisturiser.

I would buy it again if Shiseido would take some bad ingredients off! This is the result of 20 years of research and what do we find? Methylparaben inside and not only that. As someone here also underlined, this is quite disappointing. The price also is sky high. I got a 15 ml bottle at 39.00 euros and it lasted about 2 months. I used for the morning and night skincare, after the toner and before the moisturiser. I have to confess I liked it, I liked the scent, I liked the texture, the feeling on my skin. My skin was most probably brighter and I now can say I can see the difference since when I stopped using it. Nevertheless I think it is not worth the price and as said I find unacceptable such a massive use of parabens.

on 11/15/2017 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I am religiously using this day and night and it made my skin clear and smooth. I'm using it together with Shiseido Vital-Perfection White Circulator Serum and it gives the best result. Quite expensive but I think it's worth it.

Like all of Shiseido's skin care this is yet another overpriced bulky heavy product that does absolutely nothing for the skin. If anyone has any respect for Cosmetic Chemistry and what goes into a product then it would do you good to read what I have to say about not only this product but for most of Shiseido Skincare in its entirety .

First of all I do not know for the life of me how a brand like Shiseido, the very model of Japanese skin care and the care and meticulous stringent research and attention these people and this brand endeavour to perform but never deliver is able to create such a boring ineffective product such as this.

Like many other moisturisers and serums from this line the results, expectations and benefits are completely over exaggerated and the very ingredients that they claim to use are always,ALWAYS listed after either the fragrance or preservative or BOTH!

By law it is necessary for skin care ingredients to be placed in order of concentration from highest to lowest, in the case of Shiseido, it is always the latter. There is always water, denatured alcohol and silicones at the top, and all the lovely wonderful "Natural" and "Rare" ingredients right at the bottom after the fragrance and preservatives. Very very disappointing product from Shiseido, apart from a few select well formulated sunscreens and cleansers from Shiseido the rest of the line is basically redundant and has absolutely no benefit for the skin.

Oil of Olay at your local pharmacy would give you better results and a noticeable difference(They use plenty of Niacinamide B3) than anything from Shiseido ever would. Shiseido skin care is simply a big joke and shockingly overpriced for what you get. I wouldnt recommend this line at all.

on 10/13/2017 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

What people don’t understand is that , one still needs to apply a serum after applying this concentrate. I’ve used it for 2 weeks after the balancing softener and have received good comments about my skin

on 7/26/2017 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do not understand the low ratings. I truly love this (pre)serum. The texture is creamy, but sinks in fast. I use it as serum on its own. After a couple of weeks, I can see a difference: my skin shows a healthy glow. You only need 2 pumps for the whole face, so a bottle goes a long way. I am a fan, no matter what others say.