SHISEIDO Ultimune

SHISEIDO Ultimune

2.6

Wat

on 12/27/2017 4:21:00 PM

This appears to be a very expensive hydrating serum, saw no other benefits. Nicely formulated nicely packaged but would not buy again for something that is so simple in benefits. Good stuff makes a visible difference quickly, after 2 bottles, nothing by hydration. I would recommend you try a decent sample first.

on 7/26/2017 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do not understand the low ratings. I truly love this (pre)serum. The texture is creamy, but sinks in fast. I use it as serum on its own. After a couple of weeks, I can see a difference: my skin shows a healthy glow. You only need 2 pumps for the whole face, so a bottle goes a long way. I am a fan, no matter what others say.

I suppose I am the target market for this, but I don't get it at all. I used it under my other moisturizers and serums, before going to bed, when I woke up, etc. etc. and it did nothing but dry my skin out. I don't think anything worked better and my skin felt like the desert. I'm going to go back to my tried and true Hada Labo for less than $20 vs. over $60.

on 2/16/2017 11:11:00 AM

I've been using this product over 2 years. The texture is light, the skin soaks up very fast and creates a good base for makeup. My skin looked very nice, smooth, hydrated and plump. However the result showed only when I used the product and my skin went back to its 'normal' almost immediately (in 2-3 days) whenever I stopped using it. It is too expensive to continue using it in belief of a long term benefit.
I also removed a lippie from the packaging. It looks great and easy to use but adds an unnecessary expense to the already pricey product.

on 9/1/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this and was reading how great it's supposed to be. I loved the clean, matte feeling after applying it. My skin felt really nice after using it.
However, after just 3 days of using it, my face started to break out, I got these little red bumps on my nose and cheeks. I stopped using it righ away and my skin is back to normal.