Shiseido Ultimune

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Shiseido  Ultimune

3.4

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Peg/Ppg-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Triethylhexanoin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-14m, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Silica, Isoceteth-10, Linalool, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (Ginkgo Biloba), Geraniol, Citronellol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Bht, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate.

on 11/15/2017 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I am religiously using this day and night and it made my skin clear and smooth. I'm using it together with Shiseido Vital-Perfection White Circulator Serum and it gives the best result. Quite expensive but I think it's worth it.

on 3/21/2017 9:45:00 AM

I have been using this for a month . I bought it because the Shiseido SA said it was a bestseller and an Allure magazine pick .
I use 2 pumps before moisturizer and after toner.
The serum is is slick upon application - almost silicone in feel before it is absorbed.
No skin reactions or anything negative .

Do I see any difference in my face ? Not really. Nothing major. One month in with applications twice a day and nothing to write home about.
I would rather use retinol on my face than buy this again.
A little disappointing after the hype.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Because it contains alcohol I won't recommend it. It does make the skin feel good like a very smooth primer. It might 'energize' skin by the tingling effect in reaction to the alcohol and possibly some other ingredients? I was already quite happy with my skincare but this did seem to help a couple of pimples die down. it doesn't do much of anything else for me so I'm giving it an ambivalent rating.

I have a sample from a sampler I got on sephora. I love the scent of the serum but I think that this serum is responsible for clogging my pores. I had 5 pimples and blackheads where I don't normally get clogged pores. I stopped this and my skin has slowly cleared up.

on 4/24/2016 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this product 2 months ago and I am using my second one. I really do not understand why many people do negative comments about it but it is one of the best skincare products I have ever used. My skin is fair-medium combination and sensitive type and allergic. It can be reddish very quickly. Shiseido Ultimune is very convenient for every skin type and if you use it twice a day regularly you can see the difference on your skin after a month. First of all it does not cause any reaction, no pimples.It makes the skin fresh, smooth, glowing and younger after a while. People notice the difference easily and make comments like "your skin looks very healthy and bright."
Also, it definitely increases the effectiveness of other products for skin care if you use ultimune first.
Highly recommend it.

on 9/18/2014 8:27:00 PM

I got this product when I was in dire need of a new moisturizing routine when my skin started to peel from being SO dry. This serum has really done it for me. It goes on very smoothly and it makes my skin look so much more refresh and even gives me a glow! Although it does cost quite a bit of money it doesn't go to waste! The bottle is well designed so that only a pea sized drop comes out which is a perfect amount. After about a month of using it, I still had 90% left. I recommend this product to those with dry skin! Remember to use a moisturizer after this serum :)

on 9/1/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this and was reading how great it's supposed to be. I loved the clean, matte feeling after applying it. My skin felt really nice after using it.
However, after just 3 days of using it, my face started to break out, I got these little red bumps on my nose and cheeks. I stopped using it righ away and my skin is back to normal.