SHISEIDO Ultimune

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
SHISEIDO Ultimune

3.7

WATER (AQUA/EAU)・ALCOHOL DENAT.・GLYCERIN・BUTYLENE GLYCOL・PEG/PPG-17/4 DIMETHYL ETHER・TRIETHYLHEXANOIN・CYCLOHEXASILOXANE・DIMETHICONE・PHENOXYETHANOL・TREHALOSE・AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/BEHENETH-25 METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER・PEG-14M・ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER・TOCOPHERYL ACETATE・PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER・ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER・FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)・DISODIUM EDTA・POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE・SILICA・ISOCETETH-10・LINALOOL・LAURYL BETAINE・GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT・GERANIOL・CITRONELLOL・ORIGANUM MAJORANA LEAF EXTRACT・NELUMBO NUCIFERA GERM EXTRACT・ALCOHOL・SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN・BHT・THYMUS SERPYLLUM EXTRACT・PERILLA OCYMOIDES LEAF EXTRACT・SODIUM BICARBONATE・IRIS FLORENTINA ROOT EXTRACT・SODIUM BENZOATE・GANODERMA LUCIDUM (MUSHROOM) STEM EXTRACT

on 9/30/2018 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the best product ever. I have the worst skin ever. Been struggling with acne prone horrible skin for the last 20 years. This is the only product that helps. People for the first time ever are giving me compliments about my skin. I look ten years younger. People actually thought I was the older sister to my 22 year old son rather than his mother.
The only problem I have is that it's no more sold in South Africa. I have to buy it online and pay extra custom duty taxes. Please shiseido have at least one store in South Africa.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I could not figure out what was giving me tiny whiteheads, and it turned out to be this!! I don't usually put alcohol on my face but I can't resist a sample.

on 2/6/2015 9:57:00 PM

I love this stuff!! I'm on my second bottle and it's for sure a serum I can't do without. Works best applied after toner - makes all other products work to their full potential.