SHISEIDO Ultimune

1.8

Wat

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This used to be a great product and they re-formulated it without saying on the package that it was a new formula. I found out online after noticing the different texture. It used to work really well as a pre-serum and had a soothing texture. Now it makes no difference at all to my skin and has a disgusting texture. It used to be unique and worth the expensive price. Now it is like a lot of other over-priced serums. It does nothing except over-hydrate your skin and leave it sticky to touch.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Gorgeous packaging awful serum
Alcohol and fragrance for the under eye area!!
How company are still create harmful product like this one for their customers. It's not a cheap olay product it s 78 freaking Canadian dollars!!for a pure rubbish

on 4/2/2017 3:37:00 AM

This moisturizes immediately after moisturizing, as it is absorbed fully into the skin. However, this effect does not last for long, and my skin becomes drier (or back to pre-application) within a few hours.
I've used two bottles of this product and have noticed no long-term difference. Will not repurchase.

on 10/8/2014 11:31:00 AM

Been using a sample twice a day for one week. While it does dry matte, and doesn't contribute to either dryness or oiliness on my combination skin, it has done nothing at all. Now, sure you can say that one week isn't sufficient, but I have been using the multistep layering of skincare as recommended by Asian skincare specialists and been pretty rigorous about it. Nada. Nothing. Wasted time. Zero results. I'm about to use up the final day's dosage and if I suddenly discover my skin is worse without it, I shall update with the news that I purchased a full size bottle of this expensive serum. However, I'm expecting no such revelation.