SHISEIDO Ultimune

Filtered by skin tone : Other
SHISEIDO Ultimune

1.5

WATER (AQUA/EAU)・ALCOHOL DENAT.・GLYCERIN・BUTYLENE GLYCOL・PEG/PPG-17/4 DIMETHYL ETHER・TRIETHYLHEXANOIN・CYCLOHEXASILOXANE・DIMETHICONE・PHENOXYETHANOL・TREHALOSE・AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/BEHENETH-25 METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER・PEG-14M・ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER・TOCOPHERYL ACETATE・PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER・ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER・FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)・DISODIUM EDTA・POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE・SILICA・ISOCETETH-10・LINALOOL・LAURYL BETAINE・GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT・GERANIOL・CITRONELLOL・ORIGANUM MAJORANA LEAF EXTRACT・NELUMBO NUCIFERA GERM EXTRACT・ALCOHOL・SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN・BHT・THYMUS SERPYLLUM EXTRACT・PERILLA OCYMOIDES LEAF EXTRACT・SODIUM BICARBONATE・IRIS FLORENTINA ROOT EXTRACT・SODIUM BENZOATE・GANODERMA LUCIDUM (MUSHROOM) STEM EXTRACT

on 4/2/2017 3:37:00 AM

This moisturizes immediately after moisturizing, as it is absorbed fully into the skin. However, this effect does not last for long, and my skin becomes drier (or back to pre-application) within a few hours.
I've used two bottles of this product and have noticed no long-term difference. Will not repurchase.

I suppose I am the target market for this, but I don't get it at all. I used it under my other moisturizers and serums, before going to bed, when I woke up, etc. etc. and it did nothing but dry my skin out. I don't think anything worked better and my skin felt like the desert. I'm going to go back to my tried and true Hada Labo for less than $20 vs. over $60.