Shiseido Ultimune

Filtered by age: 30-35
Shiseido  Ultimune

3.1

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Peg/Ppg-17/4 Dimethyl Ether, Triethylhexanoin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-14m, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Potassium Hydroxide, Silica, Isoceteth-10, Linalool, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (Ginkgo Biloba), Geraniol, Citronellol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Bht, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Gorgeous packaging awful serum
Alcohol and fragrance for the under eye area!!
How company are still create harmful product like this one for their customers. It's not a cheap olay product it s 78 freaking Canadian dollars!!for a pure rubbish

on 12/27/2017 4:21:00 PM

This appears to be a very expensive hydrating serum, saw no other benefits. Nicely formulated nicely packaged but would not buy again for something that is so simple in benefits. Good stuff makes a visible difference quickly, after 2 bottles, nothing by hydration. I would recommend you try a decent sample first.

on 11/15/2017 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I am religiously using this day and night and it made my skin clear and smooth. I'm using it together with Shiseido Vital-Perfection White Circulator Serum and it gives the best result. Quite expensive but I think it's worth it.

on 4/17/2017 10:40:00 PM

I purchased this product because I have finished my one month treatment with La Prairie cellular power infusion. I decided to try this one out because I used to use whole range of Shiseido back then. Their products are amazing but such a shame they didn't work on me anymore.

So what is this product basically? This product works in similar way with la prairie cellular power infusion. But the difference is that Shiseido never advertised it as some sort of "stem cells". Your skin cells just like your body has defense mechanism. This defense mechanism is to defend the skin cells from water pollution, air pollution and all other natural aggressor that will make your skin aging prematurely. This product feeds energy or power into the skin cells to make them stronger and more resilient towards those natural aggressors.

The packaging is a sleek glass bottle with pump. Despite the red color it is actually a see through bottle and you can see when your product is running out. I apply this every morning and night. 3 pumps are enough for the whole face as well as neck. The best way to apply this is by patting motion with a light pressure to make sure that the product is really going in into your skin rather than sits on top of your skin. The texture is more liquid-y than usual serums. Since this is more of a concentrate rather than a serum I layer my usual serum on top of this product. Again with this kind of product, you can't really see the difference. The reason I gave it a thumb up, because after 3 weeks of using it the breakouts around my neck subsides by a lot and there is no more breakout and I felt the healing process around my neck is faster. I don't recommend to use this product as a stand alone serum. I felt that it is not hydrating enough.

on 10/27/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This serum really works - but it isn't great for underneath makeup.

Pros: Very lightweight and doesn't clog pores (I'm oily-combination). It doesn't overpower skin and did not cause any breakouts (I'm super acne prone). I've been using it at night and on my 'no makeup' days and my skin seems brighter, smoother and softer to touch. I also feel that it helped heal a few pimples. It just makes my skin feel well looked after and thankful for it. The packaging is great too - love the pump.

Cons: it's pricey. It alsoleaves a slight residue which is a bit sticky and doesn't disappear no matter how long you wait. My moisturiser went on really smoothly, but my makeup just balled up, which never happened to me before. Not a cute look. For this reason I've been using this only at night & on my no makeup days.

I have a sample from a sampler I got on sephora. I love the scent of the serum but I think that this serum is responsible for clogging my pores. I had 5 pimples and blackheads where I don't normally get clogged pores. I stopped this and my skin has slowly cleared up.

on 10/11/2015 1:29:00 PM

I used my sample for 3 days & noticed nothing. I would not buy this.

on 11/22/2014 8:17:00 PM

My routine before going outside is a day lotion and follow with a sunscreen with SPF50, lately, I have to work outside most of the time due to my new duty (architecture) under strong exposure for prolonged hours, my skin gets a bit dark spots, skin became dull and small lines appear. Well I think sunscreen alone can't handle it anymore

So I looked for something to strengthen my skin defensive ability, then I found Ultimune, I've been using it for 2 months, as an extra step before my usual day lotion..

What can I say ?? my dark spots disappeared (no new spots neither) lines are gone, laugh lines are smoothened, visibly reduced. it's just my WHOLE FACE has been revived, it's far more effective than EL Night Repair that I used last year

Luv it ^_^

on 9/1/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this and was reading how great it's supposed to be. I loved the clean, matte feeling after applying it. My skin felt really nice after using it.
However, after just 3 days of using it, my face started to break out, I got these little red bumps on my nose and cheeks. I stopped using it righ away and my skin is back to normal.

on 8/1/2014 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Got a sample of this last week. After using it one time - skin texture felt smooth. this product felt lightweight, has decent rose fragrance, and doesn't make my skin feel oily the next morning. this is supposed to be used before your serum and moisturizer. However- was VERY disappointed to see that this product contained denatured or SD alcohol in their ingredients. So I will not use this again.