Garnier Fresh eye make up remover normal skin

Price: $

on 5/11/2015 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This eye makeup remover is acceptable. I have used Neutrogena (and store brands of it) for years. That is my preference, as well as Sonia Kashuk's Remove (way too expensive though). This was on clearance at Shopper's for $1, and while I figured there was a reason for that, I couldn't pass it up.

The smell is nice, feels refreshing, does not burn, and is not oily. If you follow the directions to hold the remover on a pad over your eye for a few seconds, the makeup comes right off.

I do not use waterproof so I cannot speak to that.

I really like the packaging, as I am prone to spilling my Neutrogena remover :s
I would not repurchase at full price because my knockoff brand is only 4 bucks, but this was not the horror show for me other reviews describe.

AAAAND as fast as I gave this review, the product turned on me. The very next use, it left a lot of eyeliner and burned my eyes. Bloody red, stinging eyes three uses in a row. I think I have to throw it out. Yeesh! Teaches me to stick up for a bad product lol!

**Instead of pitching this, I use it to clean my makeup brushes and clean eyeliner shaving stains off my bathroom tile. heh

on 5/1/2015 7:11:00 PM

Terrible. I have to work hard at it and even then it doesn't remove all my NON waterproof mascara. Irritated my eyes when it accidentally touched my eyeball. Won't buy again.

THIS IS TOTAL CRAP! It's sold as being gentle and able to remove waterproof makeup. It's less useful than just putting water on your eyes to remove your eye makeup. After wiping my eyes with this several times, my eye makeup just sort of clumps up around my eyes without any of it being removed. It's not hydrating on your skin and definitely does not have the ability to clean off waterproof makeup.

Accidentally bought this instead of the 2 in 1 one that has good reviews. Unfortunately this does not remove waterproof eye makeup (despite what the bottle says). I woke up with mascara residue all under my eyes. I even left the cotton pad on each eye for 20 seconds before gently rubbing. Waste of money.

on 7/28/2014 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This eye makeup remover works great for me and i have no trouble getting any of my eye makeup off. This remover even removes the dollywink liquid eyeliner pen with ease and doesn't irritate my eyes at all! It does leave a little bit of residue, but I always wash my face after removing my makeup so I can hardly complain. Definitely would re-purchase.

on 7/15/2014 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This basically smudges my eye makeup around instead of removing it. Soap would work better. $8 down the drain on this product. Very disappointing.