Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Neutralizer

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Neutralizer
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Neutralizer

Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG / PPG-10 / 1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-9, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tetr Apeptide-7. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Firstly i hate twist anything for product I find it wasteful also the sponge is wasteful and unsanitary. I used this to charge my eyebrows out.. i started getting pimples on my eyebrows... Mind you I never get pimples on my eyebrows. I don’t recommend.

on 1/31/2018 11:36:00 AM

I heard so much good things about this item and I am shocked and dissapointed. It didn’t work for me at all. Not enough coverage, i hate aplicator and i find Catrice liquid camouflage is better. Even essence has better concealer. Will give it to someone else...

on 1/14/2018 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great drug store concealer!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a pretty good concealer from the drug store. Can cake up around the eyes if not set with powder. The neutralizer shade may look orangey on very fair skin. Also, pro tip: if you remove the little sponge applicator you'll waste less product so it will last longer!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This with Brightener are my HG’s!! I was using NARS RCC, chanel or shape tape I’m convinced these are better. The color is awesome yellow & highlights my greyish under eyes. #awesome #winning I am NC20 btw.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

TLDR: It's great for the price. Blends and wears best with a damp makeup sponge and immediate setting powder. Don't sleep in it.

Bought this after watching a few of YouTuber Tati's videos and noticing she uses it pretty consistently. Its so inexpensive that I bought it in both Light and Medium and I use one or both depending on how much sun I've gotten.

Application is pretty straightforward, you crank the bottom until it disperses from the sponge tip. I usually apply it directly onto freshly cleaned and moisturized skin - no primer necessary. I notice that it blends out much more smoothly and evenly when I pat it in with a damp beautyblender than with fingertips.

I also notice that it can crease pretty easily if not promptly set, so after I blend it out I immediately press a thin layer of powder over top to make sure it doesn't go anywhere. The results are that I'm left with even and natural-looking under eye coverage all day at work with minimal creasing or fading. I like it so well I now use it as all-over concealer for the discoloration around my nose, forehead, and chin as well.

The formula does tend to break me out the next day if I wear it for very long periods of time, so I would recommend washing your face as soon as you're home for the day.

on 9/28/2017 9:32:00 AM

Wow, I definitely did not expect to like this concealer so much! I tried the Fit Me, which honestly sucked for me. No coverage whatsoever. But this! I only use concealer to brighten features and since the brightener is pink, it doesn't match my skintone at all. For undereye circles, I pair this with Collection 3000's concealer and I look fresh for the entire day.

on 9/3/2017 3:38:00 AM

Perfect for light coverage and highlighting! I love the sponge applicator.

I love this more than any concealer I've ever used, drug store or high end. I don't use it for high coverage under my eyes but it perfectly matches my skin tone so I use it when I can't be arsed to use foundation. It looks exactly like skin, never cakes and has a natural glow to it. Love it

on 9/3/2017 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried this again, and now I remember why I dropped it. It doesn't really cover undereye circles.