Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Neutralizer

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Neutralizer
Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Neutralizer

4.1

Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG / PPG-10 / 1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-9, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tetr Apeptide-7. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

TLDR: It's great for the price. Blends and wears best with a damp makeup sponge and immediate setting powder. Don't sleep in it.

Bought this after watching a few of YouTuber Tati's videos and noticing she uses it pretty consistently. Its so inexpensive that I bought it in both Light and Medium and I use one or both depending on how much sun I've gotten.

Application is pretty straightforward, you crank the bottom until it disperses from the sponge tip. I usually apply it directly onto freshly cleaned and moisturized skin - no primer necessary. I notice that it blends out much more smoothly and evenly when I pat it in with a damp beautyblender than with fingertips.

I also notice that it can crease pretty easily if not promptly set, so after I blend it out I immediately press a thin layer of powder over top to make sure it doesn't go anywhere. The results are that I'm left with even and natural-looking under eye coverage all day at work with minimal creasing or fading. I like it so well I now use it as all-over concealer for the discoloration around my nose, forehead, and chin as well.

The formula does tend to break me out the next day if I wear it for very long periods of time, so I would recommend washing your face as soon as you're home for the day.

on 9/28/2017 9:32:00 AM

Wow, I definitely did not expect to like this concealer so much! I tried the Fit Me, which honestly sucked for me. No coverage whatsoever. But this! I only use concealer to brighten features and since the brightener is pink, it doesn't match my skintone at all. For undereye circles, I pair this with Collection 3000's concealer and I look fresh for the entire day.

on 9/3/2017 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried this again, and now I remember why I dropped it. It doesn't really cover undereye circles.

I love this more than any concealer I've ever used, drug store or high end. I don't use it for high coverage under my eyes but it perfectly matches my skin tone so I use it when I can't be arsed to use foundation. It looks exactly like skin, never cakes and has a natural glow to it. Love it

on 9/3/2017 3:38:00 AM

Perfect for light coverage and highlighting! I love the sponge applicator.

on 8/21/2017 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Least effective concealer I have tried. Not only is it too thin to cover much, within an hour it settles into fine lines. Never again

on 8/19/2017 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I like it, it's not great for blemishes and I wish it didn't burn me most of the time, but for the price it does its job well under my eyes.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite concealer! I have it in the shade neutralizer and I use it everyday. My friend recommended it to me which is the only reason I bought it because it never caught my attention before that- I always thought it'd be too cakey. It took me a while to figure out how to use it but it's a staple for me now! It lasts all day on my oily skin and brightens my undereye very well.

The product is great! It's quite thick and not very runny so easy to blend where you want it. I like the neutralizer as it is lighter than the light shade and I have fair skin. I like to use it to cover dark circles and highlight under my eyes too.
Great coverage that I even use it on those almost make up free days. If I don't want to wear foundation but have a few spots I just run this over any red areas and they are gone.
It does take a while to get the product out at first with the twisty bottom mechanism but it gets there. I have never had a problem with the sponge falling off. I guess I can see the point that people are concerned with the hygiene but it does have a lid so that it is not left open and maybe if you only apply it to a clean face you might not have a hygiene problem. Just a suggestion

on 6/30/2017 4:10:00 PM

Beautiful lightweight product! Does not crease, amazing coverage, price is a little pricier for drugstore, but well worth it! Best concealer I have tried! 10/10 would recommend :)