Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Brightener

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Brightener
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in BrightenerInstant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Brightener

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon 12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Chlorphenisen, Ethylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG 9, N Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7, May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Sadly this product is much too peach and dark on my NC15 skintone. I have tried using it alone as well as under another lightweight (and lighter shade) concealer with only fair results. As much as this is raved about I am disappointed and will not repurchase. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair is a much better shade for very pale complexions.

on 4/16/2018 8:23:00 AM

One of the best drugstore concealers I have ever used! The formula is creamy , blends well and has medium coverage. I have the shade “ Light” which is perfect for light /medium skin tones and I know they’ve released more shades for those with deeper skin tones. Good for dry skin as it’s really creamy. The applicator is unique probably holds loads of germs but for the price & the overall product I can’t complain!! Highly recommend

on 3/26/2018 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been using the Age Rewind concealer in light and overall I really like it.
I have pretty significant circles and darkness under my eyes and in the inner corners, which have gotten worse the older I get, and decided to try the Brightener version. I patted it on today and immediately it blended in and lightened the whole area; it looked much brighter but not at all like there was product on my face. It looked totally natural. I applied a little bit of concealer over it and blended it (although I'm not sure the second application was necessary).
Ten hours later, I haven't noticed any creasing and it's starting to fade a bit but it really lasted well on me.
For my fair, neutral leaning cool skin tone, this stuff is a miracle product. I will most definitely rebuy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I can’t believe I haven’t tried this until now because the pink color is excellent at color correcting the dark circles under my eyes and the formula isn’t cakey or drying. I got this and a jar of a HE undereye corrector and find this works way better (and quite well with the corresponding concealer). I can reapply it later in the day if I need to refresh my undereye are and it doesn’t dry my skin out. It’s not quite opaque enough to conceal the upper eye to get a “blank” canvas, but this is good because it looks more natural on my undereye area.
The applicator itself is a sponge tip that the product feeds up into and to apply one presses the sponge tip against their skin. I admit I have some concern regarding the hygiene of this as there seems to be a lot of product and somewhere along the way I’m going to have to clean it, I will probably try wiping it down real well with alcohol. The sponge applicator also makes it difficult to be precise so I have to dab it and then smooth/tap it on closer to my eye so I don’t disturb my makeup. The tiny plastic cap seems a bit delicate but I imagine necessary so the applicator doesn’t dry out, so I recommend using caution and handling it carefully.
Otherwise, if you are on a budget or want to try an excellent under eye corrector, I highly recomment trying this one, it won’t break the bank and Maybelline cosmetics always go on sale sooner or later.

on 3/2/2018 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my HG concealer and I think it's been discontinued. I just bought 3 backups lol. I don't have a lot of dark circles but I do have eyebags and wrinkles. This product brightens my undereye beautifully and I don't need to set it. i do run a skintone eyeshadow along my lash line to avoid any small creases. I use it over my foundation and it blends like a dream. I use a beauty blender to spread it out and my ring fingers to blend under the eye. The packaging sucks but I'll be very sad if it's taken off the market.

This is a good brightener! Yet it shouldn't be confused as a similiar product to a highlighter. As always with these Maybelline concealers, they have that smooth applicator which is pretty not so hygienic. But it makes the application easier (lazy me). The color hides dark circles and even some redness on my face, even though it's a pinkish color. I always use it before foundation as a color corrector and for pre-concealing. The foundation afterwards applies very well and I need less foundation. It doesn't look cakey and my products hold up really well, despite this having a creamy formula. I recommend this to you, if you want to color correct or give your face a fresh look. Because this one really does its job and I even got compliments how awaken I look. Thanks, Maybelline.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is pretty much a drugstore HG for me. I am on my second tube (tube? wand? bottle?) and have stashed another from a BOGO at Ulta. For starters: I don't have extreme under eye darkness, just the usual shadowy ring most mid-30s moms tend to have. Also, I have a fair-light olivey-gold skintone, so salmon/pink tends to work better than yellow when correcting said shadows. I like to set this with light baking using ELF's little $3 miracle: Under Eye Setting Powder. It stays well this way, even on my oily-but-aging skin and gives a beautifully brightened, awake look to my eyes. Totally worth the price and highly recommended! Note: some people think the sponge is unhygienic, but I actually read an entertaining experiment done by a biochem student who tested hers after a couple months of use and the results were less than frightening. I am guessing Maybelline employs antimicrobial tech in their sponges.

This & neutralizer are my fave HG concealers. I run this down my nose, corners of my eyes & brow highlight. Perfection. This is pink & bright a good contrast if you have yellow skin (im NC20).

on 9/18/2017 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The brightener shade gets the job done, by brightening up my inner corners and browbone area.
The product is liquid, but as you apply, it becomes more "powderish."
It is important to know, that this is NOT a concealer! It is a brightener, which I believe many can get confused about.

How I use it:
I use it, in the inner corners and drag it diagonally downwards (like half a centimeter away from the inner corner) towards the cheek. I use a tiny bit, to brighten my browbone.

Pros:
The texture is very nice and very easy to blend.
It doesn't go into fine lines.

Cons:
The applicator sponge worries me, mostly because of hygienic issues.
This product contains alcohol. Alcohol tends to dry out your skin, which is not ideally around the eyes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I must day I am impressed with the way this blends and how nicely it looks, even though it is pink. I thought it would look weird, but it sinks in the skin quite good. I find it more nice without foundation, directly on the skin. Ohot summer days this is my go-to. I don't know if I'll buy this again, maybe. The only thing I dislike about it, it's the fact that it consumes pretty quickly.