no images

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

Matte, good transition colour, does what it says, feels nice and is at a good price point. Really lovely shadow to keep in my collection.

About reviewer (283 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

1.0

3 years ago

This medium brown looks very unflattering with my fair skintone and blue eyes. It is not dark enough to show a difference but not light enough to brighten my eyes. Looks really muddy and dirty on me :(

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This is a medium level brown with warm undertones. It has a satiny finish and is highly pigmented. Some people have said that this shade is a matte shade but I beg to differ. It has a very slight sheen so I would call it a satin finish. It works well as a crease shade or a transition shade or on the outer third. I really like this formula and there's very little fallout. It isn't exactly right for my purposes but it's a versatile shade that I'm glad to have in my arsenal. It would serve many different functions. I highly recommend both this formula and this shade of brown.

About reviewer (316 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

a lovely medium brown matte that leans a little cool on myself personally(i'm neutral leaning warm). Depending on what other colors i'm wearing i use this or Bella Cafe as a crease/transition color. I love the formula and never have a problem with patchy-ness. Def recommend and would repurchase.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0
from

5 years ago

Bella Cappuccino is a really lovely neutral shade of beige brown and works well as a crease/transition shade. That's where the positives end though, I don't like the formula of this eyeshadow much. It's very difficult to get it to apply evenly and it can be rather patchy. It's not as pigmented as I'd like and looks prettier swatched on my hand than it does on my eyes. Overall I like the color but since there are so many issues with this shade, I can see myself using it up but probably not repurchasing.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

5 years ago

I bought this when Milani was BOGO50. At first swatch I was disappointed in the shade because it was so similar to my skintone. But when I applied it to my lids, I loved it. Very wearable, neutral shade that adds just a tiny bit of shadow to my lids. I ended up wearing it 4 days in a row. lol

About reviewer (479 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Once we all get over the seemingly odd name, "Gel Powder", I think we should focus on the real beauty that lies within this collection: DRUGSTORE NEUTRAL MATTES. My opinion is that these are actually baked eyeshadows. Milani says "the formula starts as a gel and then is transformed by a special process"; Laura Geller says hers begin as a mousse. I believe these are baked; Milani has done baked before and they want to create some new magic. I haven't tried them wet yet. At the initial finger-swatching these eyeshadow pans are actually rough to the touch, but it's just the created surface texture. Don't be discouraged. Beneath that lies a lovely soft texture that applies smoothly and evenly. "Bella Cappuccino" is a medium brown that is rather coppery in tone. A perfect lid shade that really makes my dark brown eyes pop, I like to apply it on my lid up past my crease and blended into nothing on my browbone. This would be gorgeous on green eyes! So Milani missed the boat with their marketing approach! They're available in 30 shades on www.milanicosmetics.com Embrace these drugstore mattes with me!

About reviewer (472 reviews)

Age56 & Over