Holika Holika Pore Clearing BB Cream

Holika Holika Pore Clearing BB Cream
Pore Clearing BB Cream

2.0

1 review

Pros:
-Pretty good match for my skin as far as BB creams go. I'm a mac NC20-25 ish (depending on summer vs winter). It doesn't look super pale and chalky like some BB creams do.
-Pretty great finished look, especially when applied with a flat top, dense brush. Dewy and even coverage. Does not look cakey when going for heavy coverage.
-Pretty decent lasting power. Doesn't look like it's sliding off your face by 4-5 hours, but I still prefer some oil blotting and reapplication at around 4-5 hours.

Cons:
-Aaaaaaand broke me out. All over my face in little tiny bumps that seem to be deep white heads. This occurred within 2-3 days of use. I tried stopping it and trying to use it again with about a week and half washout period, but it broke me out the second time too. It actually breaks me out around my eyes, which really freaked me out. Having sore acne bumps really close to my eyes is NOT comfortable.
-Does not clear my pores per the "pore clearing" label. Tea tree oil usually works for me relatively well and at the very least doesn't break me out, but although this claims to use tea tree oil, doesn't seem to work at all for me. =(