Lipstick Queen Saint- Deep Red

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is the definition of a moisturizing creamy lipstick - it is so nice after all the drying matte liquid lipsticks and so good for the lips here in winter.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love Lipstick Queen Saint lipsticks, and took a chance ordering Deep Red without trying it first - I wasn't disappointed! I'm very fair with warm undertones, and this is a great shade, as it doesn't drain my face but it has a very 'old school glamour' look to it (I previously tried Mac Ruby Woo to get this look, but it's far too intense and blue on me). The formula is gorgeous, sheer yet very pigmented, but as it's not matte and more of a shiny finish it's very flattering (I find matte lipsticks hard to pull off with pale skin).
It really brings out my blue eyes too, a bit like Jean Queen does - except this is far more pigmented and a much deeper red. It has berry/deep pink tinge to it without looking fucshia on the lips, and no blue or orange undertones. Easy to layer up for a more intense look - I tend to wear only one swipe, as it's pretty pigmented already.
It contains no scent or perfume, which is a relief.
I took a lipstick off for the Packaging, as the lid of the tube seems to slip on and off quite easily, an issue I've had with other LQ products.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I thought this would be a dark vampy red from online photos, but I'm glad it's a beautiful berry red. It's almost the shade of Medieval, only much more pigmented. It still has the glossy shine of the lip treatment. I've never looked at the Saint formula much because I love the full coverage of Sinner. This particular shade seems more flattering in Saint. It's going to be a signature shade for fall. The only thing I dislike about this packaging is the black box inside tends to rub off onto the gold tubes, causing ugly smudges.