China Glaze That's Shore Bright

China Glaze That's Shore Bright

3.9

on 1/2/2018 4:17:00 PM

As others have said, this is a lovely bright orchid neon polish, perfect for hot summer days. The formula is good in two coats, I wore this on my nails but would also like to try it over a white to see if it is brighter that way. Being a neon it is a little streaky, dries matte and chips easily but I’ll forgive that. Use a decent top and base coat and remind yourself that this polish is here for a good time, not a long time.

on 10/31/2016 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Love, love, love this polish and this color on my nails! That's Shore Bright is a beautiful orchid polish that was released for summer 2013 in the Sunsational collection. I think it is marketed as a neon, but while it is bright, it isn't eye searing at all and not really what I would consider a neon. I didn't pick this up when it was released, but it's been on my radar for a while as it still pops up from time to time on various blogger's manis, so a few weeks ago when I saw it featured as a base on yet another beautiful manicure, I knew I just had to have this gorgeous color and I found this on Amazon for less than full retail price. I do not know if this was limited edition or not as it is still listed on China Glaze's website, but it isn't showing up at Sally's Beauty Supply. When I purchased this a few weeks ago, I wasn't even thinking of Halloween, as I was planning on saving it for next summer, but when I needed a good base color for Mickey's Purple Pumpkin glitter topper with the adorable Mickey Mouse heads, I brought this out and applied it. This is one beautiful polish. I loved the formula and how easy it was to work with. This went on effortlessly without running, dripping, pooling, streaks, or unevenness. The brush on this is really nice and it's a narrow flat brush but it is so flexible and it fans out beautifully in applying this polish. This looks fabulous in two easy coats. It does dry satin matte but a finishing layer of top coat will give it shine and a glossy finish if you don't want the matte look. I really wasn't sure I could pull this color off being way over 21 but I put this on 4 days ago and haven't stopped admiring it yet. I am in love with this color on me! Halloween will be over tomorrow and I still don't want to take this off. This color is very flattering on my fair skin and it doesn't look harsh or cold on me. If it hadn't been for Halloween this beauty would have sat in my untrieds for months and I would not have known how great this polish is. Well, not until next summer that is. Now I need to just find reasons to pull it out and wear it anyway. This is a fantastic polish, the color, the formula, the look on my hands. I've had no chips, no tip wear, and no trouble with this one. Yes, please!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love the color, its a neon dark lilac color, the problem is its only beautiful on the nails for about 3 hours.. If I had my receipt I would return it.

on 6/7/2015 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This came out in 2014 summer collection. It's opaque in 3 coats for me personally. It does streak and can be tricky but the color...good God the color is worth it.

It's a neon light purple. So pretty and so unique. I thought I had dupes but out of 2000 polishes I can't find one.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love this product's colour and formula! That's Shore Bright is a smooth, fast-drying two-coater. Like most neons--I'll note, though, that, despite its name, this colour is less bright than the others in its collection--this polish dries semi-matte. Of course, you should be using a top coat to prolong your mani's weartime!

One thing to note: That's Shore Bright looks much more red-based on my nails that most swatches online would have you believe. I suspect that natural lighting, unlike studio lighting, brings out the red rather than blue tones in this purple colour. It's a lovely shade, and one that flatters me, but make certain that you know what to expect when you buy!

on 7/13/2014 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

China Glaze That's Shore Bright is a beautiful bright (but not neon) orchid color with sheen finish - you have to use a top coat to bring out the shine. Application was great although the formula was quite thick. I used two coats for full opacity. Unfortunately this nail polish started to chip very easily (two days after application) and that's why I gave it only 3 lippies.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is a bright magenta purple color with a satin finish. (Not creme not matte). It takes 2 coats for streak free true to bottle color, but on some nails I needed a 3rd. It's long lasting & a gorgeous summer color. Very eye-catching.