LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

Filtered by eye Color : Black
LANEIGE BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50
BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50BB Cushion Pore Control SPF50

3.3

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Cyclohexasiloxane,Phenyl Trimethicone,PEG-10 Dimethicone,Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone,Arbutin,Butylene Glycol,Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Polyhydroxystearic Acid,Sodium Chloride,Aluminum Hydroxide,Polymethyl Methacrylates,Stearic Acid,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Phenoxyethanol,Disteardimonium Hectorite,HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer,Isostearic Acid,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Lecithin,Isopropyl Palmitate,Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer,Melia Azadirachta Extract,Yeast Extract,Dimethicone,Trimethylsiloxysilicate,Disodium EDTA,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Silica,Manganese Sulfate,Zinc Sulfate,Magnesium Sulfate,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Caprylyl Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Fragrance,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Iron Oxides (CI 77492),Iron Oxides (CI 77491),Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

I bought the newest version which has diamond shaped cushion. I love how it give me glowing and fresh look. However after a week using it, my skin starts to develop rashes. I had to consult dermatologist and has stopped the cushion.

on 5/26/2017 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gotten the sample size, when I sign up as a member in the Laneige shop in Singapore. After trying, the coverage is mild, it did give a mild dewy look. After 2 hours my face start to dry up, coverage start to fade. In another 2 hours later, I noticed my face start to have red patches on my cheek, but it doesn't itch, it look like I'm having rashes on it. My face start to get oily, coverage is almost gone. Today weather wasn't even humid or sunny in Singapore, is rainy day.

on 5/23/2017 10:58:00 AM

I was really excited to try this cushion foundation after looking at everyone rave about it. Singapore's weather is hot and humid so I have to be honest about the fact that the formula will slip and slide all over your face. The fragrance inside the formula also dried up my skin and gave me patchy spots with rashes.
I stopped using the product immediately and it went away. The good thing about it is that it doesn't cake on your face but it will transfer when you attempt to blot it. :(

on 12/9/2016 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the first time I used a BB cushion. I really want to achieve this korean looks and I really envy their poreless faces. Hence, the reason I tried this Laneige. It's always on the top 10 favorite list for the best BB cushion in korean makeup industry (next to Amore pacific?) I dunno.

When I first used it, I didn't liked it right away. I put it on before I go to work, and been in a public transpo for only 1 hr and 30 mins. When I looked at the mirror. WOW. (insert sarcasm reaction here) It's patchy! and it made my pimple look super visible and patchy and dry as well! It did not really covered my pimple marks. The coverage is really poor! I have to use a concealer for my pimple marks to be concealed.
The pros? It made my skin look dewy, and the case of it is really cute but that's all.The color that the staff in Laneige chose for me is too light for my skin tone.
It's not worth the money. It's all hype. I'll definitely NOT repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was very skeptical about this product. It did not give me a first good impression at first when i tried the shade Cinnamon 33 on my NC42 skin tone. It looks a little bit ashy but can be fix by bronzing up my face afterwards. I decided to test this foundation through out the day and i was very impressed after 9 hours of putting it on, i do not have oil peeking through. I have combination of oily tzone and normal the rest. This cushion performs as good as estee lauder doube wear foundation that keeps away the oil. Im super impressed. I got this for $59 with extra refill so price point is good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I prefer cushion for daily use rather than foundation or bb cream because it is lightweight and it comes with a cushion puff, which is great because my fingers won't be dirty and I don't need separate brush to work on it. however I notice that this cushion is very hard to blend and it gives me a breakout on my skin after using it couple times. My skin is acne prone skin and because of this, I won't repurchase

on 6/8/2016 11:44:00 AM

Mine is Natural Beige shade. it was a great product! The price is a little bit expensive but worth it. You'll got 1 set of bb cushion and 1 refill. it matched with my skin color if i use it not too much. if i use it too much bb cream on the puff my skin will be look very white (like a ghost). But it was nice! but after around 6 hours of using this product my skin get a little bit oily again. worth to buy!

on 6/3/2016 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the first cushion foundation I've ever used. Now that I've tried quite a few others, I'm quite confident to say that Laneige remains my number-one favorite as it gives great coverage that is super natural, it hydrates the skin making this is the perfect choice for those who experience dry patches left from anti-acne products, and it is very convenient to use.

The only issue is the longevity. I usually wear this on normal working day in which most of time are spent indoor. In this scenario, it lasts for about 6-8 hours plus it hydrates your skin throughout the day. However, this cushion doesn't hold up very well in the heat and it sinks in to any lines, patches you might have.

Overall, I think this is a good choice for those whose skin are dried out as a result of using benzoyl peroxide as it covers and hydrates really well throughout the day. Also, if you have dry or dehydrated skin, this should work very well. Another plus side is the packaging and how convenient/easy it is for application.

on 5/17/2016 6:27:00 AM

I have Laneige's first bb cushion which I complete hate as it is very oily for my oily/combination skin. This one is better as it finishes as semi-matte. I quite enjoy this product when I have a good skin day and didn't need much coverage. Usually a night prior using this, I use Laneige's face mask and in the morning my skin feels hydrated. I don't look for this bb cushion everyday, I probably use it once a week in the morning. They are quite terrible for touch ups due to their formula - makes my skin very streaky if I use it for touch ups during the day. I think this bb cushion is good but probably suits for a more younger skin. One cons: if you pressed the cushion too strong, the product will leak and made the sponge a mess so be gentle!

Too heavy for my taste. When I hear of BB cushion, I think of a light, barely-there, just-evening-out base. This is not it.

However I have not used this in the heat of Australian summer (why wear makeup in summer anyway?) so I cannot vouch for the longevity. But from my readings, the verdict is this will last through heat and humidity.

I have the shade #21.

For reference, I'm a MAC NC20. Chanel VA B10. GA Lasting 4.5.